Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when my dad is friends with a foid

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★
He became friends with a foid and me being a misogynist on Colombian foids. She has 2 kids and I envy those 2 for being siblings and being a single child of divorce parents

I hate her adult guy and teenage girl, this bitchy foid sister just ignores me since that's what I hate about kids. They ignore adult's existence! She still has her husband in a different city.

Thank God they are going to move out soon. Fuck Colombia I just hate living here. Anyway, I'll just have to enjoy this game even though the foid and her kids are out of the way. I'll just ignore them and talk to them as little as possible. They won't even wait for me while I'm walking. Anyway it's a big game with Argentina vs Colombia in thier final game for Copa America. Game, but what ever here we go. Yeah I'm a hateful person and I only love a few people. There's more people that I hate then I love. Otherwise let's go Argentina vs Colombia

Last edited:
Me too, my dad can easily hook up a foid now although he's short and in his 50s

Me too, my dad can easily hook up a foid now although he's short and in his 50s
Yeah man, my dad is more confident and loving then me. That's a different time period then us though. This era it's harder because girls are so picky of which guys they want to talk whether to just be friends or dating :(

Muy brutalé
Sí, estoy empezando a odiar especialmente a esa adolescente por ignorarme como si no existiera. No puedo esperar a que ella y su familia se muden y me ignoren. No quiero esa tontería a mi alrededor, ella es una puntá

Sí, estoy empezando a odiar especialmente a esa adolescente por ignorarme como si no existiera. No puedo esperar a que ella y su familia se muden y me ignoren. No quiero esa tontería a mi alrededor, ella es una puntá
I si.

Yeah man, my dad is more confident and loving then me. That's a different time period then us though. This era it's harder because girls are so picky of which guys they want to talk whether to just be friends or dating :(
Yeah