Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when manlets try to act tough

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
You can see their small man syndrome from a mile away. Manlets are always aggressive for some reason its like they are constantly on defense mode and cant take a joke because they take it to heart, I can see it in their eyes. Why do manlets have an inferiority complex

No one chooses to be a manlet.

napoleon complex my man

We associate size with toughness, those who act out of the place we etched in our minds are disliked.

Just like incels are bitter for being treated like shit because of face, manlets are bitter for being treated like shit because of height

As a short man, you don't want to be seen as an easy target. You want to be seen by others as capable of fighting.

A high-T manlet that lift weights and has fighting knowledge will always beat someone taller that doesn't lift weight.

Napoleon complex is justified.

Why do manlets have an inferiority complex

Asking something this retarded should be ban worthy. The reason is that everyone, even other incels, hate short men. Sperm banks have height requirements for a reason.

Imagine if there was a complex or syndrome for ugly men. Then you'd all understand. Can't win.