Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate it when I'm in my room and I can hear things outside

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Like car alarms going off and road work being done. Rain I like rain. I don't like birds chirping really. Woodpeckers are ok.

I live in a pretty secluded area so thankfully I don’t have to worry about that. I remember when I was in elementary school I would get very annoyed by just little noises. I would go full autismo mode if someone spoke in class while I was trying to work. JFL.

I have really good windows and thick walls. My building is far away from traffic. I also use ear plugs every night just to be safe. I hate even the smallest amount of noise.
The only thing I hear at night is my hearbeat.

I have really good windows and thick walls. My building is far away from traffic. I also use ear plugs every night just to be safe. I hate even the smallest amount of noise.
The only thing I hear at night is my hearbeat.

View attachment 82512
I'm jealous boyo. Somebody post the LDAR vs wagecuck meme.

I hate hearing normie couples talking

I fucking hate my goddamn dorm. I have a first floor room thats right along a street so on every friday night (really every night but fridays especially) i am tormented by the gaggles of foids and chuckles of chads being as they engage in degeneracy while i rot.

I just want to fucking neet fucking damn it

I fucking hate my goddamn dorm. I have a first floor room thats right along a street so on every friday night (really every night but fridays especially) i am tormented by the gaggles of foids and chuckles of chads being as they engage in degeneracy while i rot.

I just want to fucking neet fucking damn it
That's sounds terrible. You have greater willpower than me for not dropping out of college tbh.