Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when i read and hear " treat women like a human being" thing

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
this is the absolute worst piece of advice that any male can hear. i absolutely hate it. think of all the beta male nice guy orbiters that a hot girl has. especially on social media where they always compliment her and support and agree with her when she mentions anything about sexual harrasment or anything feminist or topics in general. this is literally the most obnoxious phrase that i can sense. yeah the chad will treat her like a sex object and then the chad will dump her as soon as he is bored of the fucking. how often you hear of "breakups" and the girl cries and gets attention from all her beta nice guy freinds( currycels normally form a large portion of these guys, i noticed, no hate) rant#

Last edited:
treating women like a human being will get you nowhere and will make you look like a pussy orbiter

treating women like a human being will get you nowhere and will make you look like a pussy orbiter
Exactly, women hate being treated well. they only respond well to abuse and conflict with a dash of affection.

Just lol at treating those low lifeforms like human beings. Treat them like the worthless holes they are, you're actually doing them a favor since they love being cum dumpsters

The only time treating someone lke a human being is legit is if the person does the same thing back to you.

this is the absolute worst piece of advice that any male can hear. i absolutely hate it. think of all the beta male nice guy orbiters that a hot girl has. especially on social media where they always compliment her and support and agree with her when she mentions anything about sexual harrasment or anything feminist or topics in general. this is literally the most obnoxious phrase that i can sense. yeah the chad will treat her like a sex object and then the chad will dump her as soon as he is bored of the fucking. how often you hear of "breakups" and the girl cries and gets attention from all her beta nice guy freinds( currycels normally form a large portion of these guys, i noticed, no hate) rant#

The only time treating someone lke a human being is legit is if the person does the same thing back to you.

All this unfortunately to say.

Saying to treat them "like humans" is horrible advice, since their only purpose in life as a human is to get fucked and have babies, then care for those babies.

It's a dumb advice because it assumes you were doing something else. They see all the mean comments on incel boards and wonder "oh it's no wonder they can't find gfs." I just cannot imagine how stupid a person has to be to come to this conclusion.

Isn't the general consensus on this forum that character is irrelevant? Which is a sentiment I'd agree with.
But as has been said, telling us to "treat women like a human being" is just them blaming men for everything.
Its supposed to be dismissive, a way to simply tell us its obviously our own fault and so we can't complain.
It was never sincere advice!

Women = sociopathic eugenist cyborgs

You cant treat an animal like a human being

JFL @ the "muh human bean" crowd. I know how worthless their insincere advice is because I used to follow it. I used to be bluepilled and it never got me any success with women. Not that being blackpilled will help you score, but at least now I'm not wasting energy on people who will always hate me.

It's all about height and looks. If you don't have them [It's Over].

What do you get in return for treating them nice? Lol nothing.

I will treat them with respect once they treat me with respect.

Just lol at treating those low lifeforms like human beings. Treat them like the worthless holes they are, you're actually doing them a favor since they love being cum dumpsters
This exactly. They are gross and evil. It can't be said enough because whiteknight still exist.

Tbh. Just objectify women, they like it when it's from Chad anyways.

A man of straw is worth a woman of gold.