Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate it when ethnic actors play white characters

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
First they made movie "black panther" ok it wasn't that bad but.

For example:

"
In August 2016, it was announced that African American actress Zendaya Coleman will play Mary Jane Watson, Spider-Man's love interest, in the 2017 Marvel reboot Spider-Man: Homecoming. Zendaya previously appeared in a number of Disney Channel shows, including KC Undercoverand Shake It Up!, starring as the title character in the former.

Mary Jane (who, according to IMBb, will be called Michelle in the reboot) was played by Kirsten Dunst in the original Sony Spider-Man film series and by Shailene Woodley in scenes that were deleted from The Amazing Spider-Man 2. In the comics, Mary Jane is a pale redhead. Survey says? Change is good. "

https://www.ranker.com/list/black-actors-who-played-white-characters/lisa-waugh?page=3

Just JFL they made a series about medieval britain and there were blacks,even in a fucking supposed to be-historic show.

Now they are talking about a scarface remake movie and Tony montana will be black,just JFL.

Or in new generation games they make black foid characters because "muh powerful colored women"
Honestly it's fucking annoying and I don't want to see foids in games,let alone negro foid characters
And don't forget they made white spider man a gay black guy. just JFL at (((hollywood)))

>caring about capeshit

oy vey goy, you don’t like diversity?

I honestly don’t care. Won’t Change our SMV really

I also hate it when white actors play ethnic or brown characters.

This is old news brudda. Also fuck Hollywood.

I dont care about any of those gay ass superheroes so I really dont care, and even if I did.....I still wouldnt care. I'd only be mad if they made Captain Marvel not white.

This ethnic empowerment thing only applies to blacks (who are funnily enough not ethnic) and women. If youre a male ethnic you are still openly discriminated against.

Jfl at being ethnic in west in 2019

I hate seeing niggers in the media in general. That's why anime is vastly superior to western media; all the characters looks white.

Isn't the next Spiderman movie supposed to be about spidernigger (Miles Morales)? Makes sense then, better than race-mixing.

I hate when some character played by actor who is not the same race as the character (don't matter which race). I hate the movie Ghost in the shell because all characters must be played by asians but they put into them white and black. I hate when original race of character are ruined, it's very stupid.
Isn't the next Spiderman movie supposed to be about spidernigger (Miles Morales)? Makes sense then, better than race-mixing.
More like niggerman :D

Perhaps we need segregation.

The Scarface thing makes sense though. Lots of money to be had from it. It's probably the most idolized movie of all time in the black thug/rap community for some reason. I guess it's all about the money anyway except idk how catering to SJWs (as in other examples you presented) is so profitable but maybe it is.

Meet the next James Bond, lads.