Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it when autistic women have children

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
Having a child is THE most selfish thing you can do in this world. Especially if you have a disability. I'm so sick of seeing autistic women have boys resulting them having a shitty life. Is knowing that your kid is going to be ostracized, ridiculed and bullied really worth it just so you can say that you have a kid?

You don't want to see them lonely and depressed? How about you didn't have the child in the first place? Your son's suffering is because you just wanted a fucking good time, don't act like you really give a shit about him.

schizoid mothers are the worst

Autistic foids are a joke.

All unattractive/genetically defective foids should be spayed

A very big imbalance.

The fuck is that
Women that can't fit in with female social groups so have to hang around loser males. Her shyness or lack of friend circle lights her up on the radar of all low tier normies as attainable thanks to low self esteem & lack of cockblockers.

They need to be kept out of the gene pool autism is a death sentence in men

i just hate autisitc people in general. They're all selfish pieces of shit who only care about themselve + the selfishness from a woman = person that needs to be taken out back old yeller style