Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it boyos

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I gotta work for work and shit but I don't want I'd rather LDAR than work at this point but I have no choice tho I'll LDAR until next week fuck work fuck colleagues I hate it all nothing will change anyway

I feel your pain brother,When i had to work it was a true nightmare.

I feel your pain brother,When i had to work it was a true nightmare.
I can't stop working because it's the only way to money maXx and get out of the rat race quick. Still I think it will never happen but buys me hope. Hope for time. Fuck wage cuckey lifestyle

I can't stop working because it's the only way to money maXx and get out of the rat race quick. Still I think it will never happen but buys me hope. Hope for time. Fuck wage cuckey lifestyle

*Drinks marten beer* You just need a house,a car and white skin to attract foids in my shit homeland san andres tuxtla mexico,If you are interested in details feel free to DM me,Wish you have a good or at least neutral day brother.

*Drinks marten beer* You just need a house,a car and white skin to attract foids in my shit homeland san andres tuxtla mexico,If you are interested in details feel free to DM me,Wish you have a good or at least neutral day brother.
What are you doing on this site if it's that easy ?

What are you doing on this site if it's that easy ?

Because i have no house,car and money,Im just a parasite like my old hag mother says,But like if i care...I never asked to be born in this shithole with shit indigenous genes,but somehow i managed to avoid wagecucking...

Because i have no house,car and money,Im just a parasite like my old hag mother says,But like if i care...I never asked to be born in this shithole with shit indigenous genes,but somehow i managed to avoid wagecucking...
Where I live is kind of a shithole too ngl.

I don't know what you're trying to do for sure but I see a pattern that I do know. If I'm being right, let me advise you to avoid doing what you're trying to do, this path of life is really really hopeless in long term.

Easy money always has a price. Some are willing to pay with their life, others with their time in prison and finally social credit back home. Society will always excuse foids for being degenerate whores selling their body to get free cash, as it is intended by feminism, but society will never excuse a male delinquant, even for minor acts of robbery.

I've been there, I've seen shit. Definitely not worth it for those who were on front page the day after.

Being a wagecuck is suifuel but at least I've achieved a state of tranquility that would have not be possible if I decided to stay home and ressent.

Where I live is kind of a shithole too ngl.

I don't know what you're trying to do for sure but I see a pattern that I do know. If I'm being right, let me advise you to avoid doing what you're trying to do, this path of life is really really hopeless in long term.

Easy money always has a price. Some are willing to pay with their life, others with their time in prison and finally social credit back home. Society will always excuse foids for being degenerate whores selling their body to get free cash, as it is intended by feminism, but society will never excuse a male delinquant, even for minor acts of robbery.

I've been there, I've seen shit. Definitely not worth it for those who were on front page the day after.

Being a wagecuck is suifuel but at least I've achieved a state of tranquility that would have not be possible if I decided to stay home and ressent.

i worked in this shit place https://www.santaclarapuros.com/?age-verified=ca0faba5ae but wagecuking in the backyard of the imperium is suifuel

i worked in this shit place https://www.santaclarapuros.com/?age-verified=ca0faba5ae but wagecuking in the backyard of the imperium is suifuel
If that sells great you might have a good backdoor to a career here.

Though I'd advise you to not make the same mistake as me and get diplomas that may make you wanted on an international level, or open more doors and perspectives in the future : finance, engineering, programming ...

Good shit. I should do the same and fix my shit

If that sells great you might have a good backdoor to a career here.

Though I'd advise you to not make the same mistake as me and get diplomas that may make you wanted on an international level, or open more doors and perspectives in the future : finance, engineering, programming ...

I dont work there anymore,fuck that place.

Ill rope when I become a wagecuck