Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate IT assholes who think it's our fault we're sexless because "we lack decency and hygiene", I wish I could hit them in the face in GTA VI

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
The point is this: They don't fucking know me, I'm an internet anon, and yet they dare to fucking judge my life as if they had my fucking biography, they don't know how much I shower, or if I have BASIC hygiene (ofc I do), or if I take care of my style, yet they dare to fucking judge me. No, I'm not creepy and most women aren't scared of me in real life, they are indifferent, they just don't want me, I used to have female friends/acquaintances in the past, so go fuck yourselves IT assholes, you have zero idea of how women react around me in real life, and all those women always preferred more attractive men, and they ended up taking advantage of me, fucking heartless animals. Going outside, touching grass and socializing was what blackpilled me, the incel community just gave a name to it: "blackpill".

Women chose to not have sex with us, they rejected us, they are the ones who have the control in this situation, therefore, it's their fault, not ours, no woman has ever liked me, this world is brutal and unbearably painful and then these privileged people tell me to just accept that humiliation and stop complaining while they are having the sex life of my dreams, they deserve ZERO sympathy, my misogyny is the consequence, not the cause, of their rejection. It would be our fault if our sexlessness was correlated with us lacking decent personality and decent hygiene, which isn't true, at least not for me, I shower everyday and have a nice decent personality, I try to be the best version of myself when I go to college, and that didn't got me laid.

Nice guys think that they will get laid just by doing the bare minimum, but it's women's fault, women are the ones who say "if only incels showered and were decent people..." and then they blame us for believing in their words and thinking doing the bare minimum will be enough. Stop with these stupid stereotypes you fucking bullies.

When a person says being a decent person with decent hygiene is enough to get laid, they are simply demonstrating their privilege, they are showing being a decent person is enough FOR THEM because they play in easy mode, that's how easy attractive people have it, but the rules don't work the same way for ugly/ND people, as long as I look the way I look, no woman will ever choose me.

I wish sex was banned just like ER wanted and humans reproduced in labs, at least sexual inequality won't ruin the life of future brocels the same fucking way it ruined mine.

Last edited:
I stopped caring about being a good person a long time ago. Makes no difference to me. At least I'm honest with my intentions. IT masquerades themselves as some sort of martyrs while being the exact opposite. People like us need support, not to get ridiculed even further into isolation. It's almost like they want us to get worse, or make us lose ourselves.

I stopped caring about being a good person a long time ago. Makes no difference to me. At least I'm honest with my intentions. IT masquerades themselves as some sort of martyrs while being the exact opposite. People like us need support, not to get ridiculed even further into isolation. It's almost like they want us to get worse, or make us lose ourselves.
I will tell you what they want:

1. They want to bully us as a source of fun because their lives are so fucking boring they don't have good sources of fun, they are FUCKING LOSERS

2. They want to feel superior

I will tell you what they want:

1. They want to bully us as a source of fun because their lives are so fucking boring they don't have good sources of fun, they are FUCKING LOSERS

2. They want to feel superior
:yes::yes::yes: yep pretty much