Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate international students

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
They come over here from like 500-1500km away and make friends like that. Normie + normie = magnet. I feel so mogged. They come here to where i live make friends and get a gf. FUCK THEM

Total Student Death

no frontier for your face

International students = rich kids who were NT and confident enough to study in a foreign country. Neurotic spergs could never adjust to such drastically different new environment.

They come over here from like 500-1500km away and make friends like that. Normie + normie = magnet. I feel so mogged. They come here to where i live make friends and get a gf. FUCK THEM
Racist. Reported you. Bigiot

Only works for normies though

Incels who manage to study abroad are still incels there

International students = rich kids who were NT and confident enough to study in a foreign country. Neurotic spergs could never adjust to such drastically different new environment.
And the environment doesn't want those spergs to be accepted.

Most students are NTs and even those who claims themselves to be introverted are still low inhib moggERs