Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate incels

Sleep Yawn GIF

It's a rainy morning...
It's a rainy night...

Incel in denial cant accept its over, he will join eventually.

They always create all kinds of moral justifications for themselves why talking shit about incels is okay and sometimes even the right thing to do. Very nice situational morality, fuck off you whore and stop thinking about incels. All of you hate ugly men for being ugly, the end.

Another foid IQ post

They always create all kinds of moral justifications for themselves why talking shit about incels is okay and sometimes even the right thing to do. Very nice situational morality, fuck off you whore and stop thinking about incels. All of you hate ugly men for being ugly, the end.

I believe its a guy who thinks being feminist and incel hating gets him laid

Say we are pedos, yet they take their children to drag queen shows and start teaching them about sexuality at 5

suck my cock you faggot linking reddit posts with controversial titles

here's me clicking on them I should ignore you it's the right thing to do

Probably some tranny freak, who cares.

Akane5731
·3 yr. ago

I'm a diagnosed Sociopath (ASPD), I am open if you have any questions about how I act and adapt as a sociopath.

Also has a disorder that makes them ignore what is right or wrong and disregard the feelings and opinions of others JFL.

Last edited:
Probably some tranny freak, who cares.

Akane5731
·3 yr. ago

I'm a diagnosed Sociopath (ASPD), I am open if you have any questions about how I act and adapt as a sociopath.

Also has a disorder that makes them ignore what is right or wrong and disregard the feelings and opinions of others JFL.
Holy shit, the state of IT in 2022 :lul:

Bro, why are you reposting reddit?

Least hateful IT member

We are already hated in our daily lives by whole society wherever we go because of our ugliness.
It won't make any difference if I post on incel forum or not, I'm already hated for being ugly.
You can't hate me twice, can you?

This is such a cope
People literally dont call you a man if you've never had sex beyond a certain age
Past a certain age all male virgins are subhuman

Why do they even care about us that much? They could just ignore us like the rest of the normie and foid population. Every time somebody doesn't ignore us, he wants us to suffer or to die.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 02 um 220412

Post number 8364626 that shows the normies’ inability to see that “incel” isn’t an ideology :feelsjuice:

Just another person that doesn't know what an incel is. Opinion is there for fallacious and invalid

Before I opened the thread I had a gut feeling it was from reddit

So much projection going on here