Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate “incels” who ascend and then brag about it

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
If you ascend just leave and don’t come back. Don’t brag about it to a bunch of virgins who will die alone, Jfl.

What if a guy had sex once long ago out of luck but can’t anymore would you still consider them incel?

based thread, at least we can wish them a cancer

The fact they need to cope even after "ascending" means there's no such thing as ascension

What if someone wears lifts to fool a height fetishist girl and fuck her, but can't ever be in an actual relationship because the moment he takes his shoes off he's done for

They can ascend or have positive experience with female and whatever but why the fuck are they bragging here of all places. They know what they are doing and are just sick fucks who want to torture truecels. No different from normies.

You're literally allowed to write a final good bye upon ascension.

Depends how you look at it.
It's also good to read that inceldom is not perpetual or a definite situation.
Those who got out, I'm happy for them.

Pretty much anyone can "ascend" with a whore. It shouldn't count.

If you ascend just leave and don’t come back. Don’t brag about it to a bunch of virgins who will die alone, Jfl.

What if a guy had sex once long ago out of luck but can’t anymore would you still consider them incel?
Whats me
based thread, at least we can wish them a cancer
Base

mostly teenagers do this

based and they should die pilled

I would also question the quality of "ascending" with some 2/10 cross-eyed fat smelly "gurl" that pity-fucked you drunk.

I feel it also shouldn't count.

I’m pretty sure there’s a distinction between incel and truecel or wizard :feelsstudy:
The fact that you are eager to defend that a non-virgin or a guy that simply had a sexual experience with a foid can be incel if it was a long time ago is curious, this is your case? Seems like a fakecel, but this forum allows fakecels since there is an user here who got a footjob and he is allowed, so whatever.

It hurts to read their ascension posts but I am happy for those guys.

It's kinda like if a prison cafeteria had several tv's in the room and and you had the ability to hack through them and then broadcast yourself in real time eating several dishes of good food and commenting how tasty and delicious it is at the same time the inmates are eating their slop