Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how your value as a man revolves around you being a wageslave

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate how you have to be a wageslave to be regarded as a human being if you’re a man people look at you as less than the scum of the earth if you’re unemployed they act like there aren’t other ways to be useful besides slaving for corporate 40-60 hours a week and having no time to enjoy your life women get a pass people that work useless jobs like fast food jobs are accepted tho even tho they barely do anything society can function with restaurants people can just eat at home why can’t we just dropout of this gynocentric society and grow our own food

Stupid normies. Its impossible to get a job for fresh grads anyway esp if u don't have connections (most incels don't)

Dont get ahead of yourself wageslave men are seen as scum too.

You chose to dropout and work a dead end job,

What’s my fault that the job market is terrible ?
No its your fault you dropped out of school and threw your life away having no skills, wasting all that valuable free time, and going into wageslaving with no skills or experience.

JFL IF YOU THINK YOUR VALUE IS HOW MUCH YOU BRING TO THE RICH CEO COCKSUCKER WHO SITS AT THEIR OFFICE DOING NOTHING

No its your fault you dropped out of school and threw your life away having no skills, wasting all that valuable free time, and going into wageslaving with no skills or experience.
I didn’t dropout although I should’ve