Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how women wanna jump on the AI wave, that really ticks me off

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
The audacity, each woman of any looks range could have up to hundreds of dms from all different sorts of men but ignore all of them because they don’t find them physically attractive.

Women would literally rather date an AI than date an ugly man, they just aren’t capable of being truly attracted to someone below chad/chadlite/high tier normie level.

Many men turned to AI because it was their only way for any sort of romantic and sexual validation. But women turn to it just because they can’t attract chad and are “lonely”.

You’re so lonely but you have so many men lined up who wanna talk to you and not all of them are saying sexual stuff right off the bat so you can’t use the creepy excuse, many of them genuinely want a connection and try to talk to you. But because they don’t pass the looks threshold they will go ignored.

Women should have to pay to use AI and it should be free for ugly short men. That’d be impossible to realistically enforce though.

When it comes to incel copes foids are literal pest and if devs of said cope pander even a little to foids it becomes ruined thats why i hate so much that foids invade incel copes i hope those whores get skinned alive by cartel

Alaina, it's time for you're admiring text barrage...

Would you prefer a single devoted man this time or the usual howling crowd?

Meh if it wasn't AI it would be romance novels

Foids are perfectly capable of loving the 'dark and handsome' :foidSoy: man of their dreams from some romance novel, and also dating some rando who's nothing like that. they live mediocre lives and try to spice it up with empty ideals

that will probably remain the same, foids might have cute edgy AI 'bf's' but they'll still be cuffing for Valentine's Day

Last edited:
foids clog up the ai chatbot sites with garbage bots, buries the good shit