Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how women treat me at work

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 44m
I work in a factory and every time I pass by a foid she always avoids making eye contact with me. They either turn their head to the side, look up at the ceiling, or if I do manage to make eye contact with them, they blink twice very quickly and then look to the side.
I pass by foids and I can see them gossiping with one another while looking at me and I see them making the "stink face" and then shaking their heads. It really makes you hate women because they make you feel like you are trash even though most of them aint shit. Some of them are my looksmatch, some are fat and ugly, and yet they still give me the same treatment. Fuck these bitches. Most are immigrants or low-life women with no plans for the future and yet they still think they are above me.
It's really making me feel bad, can't wait to quit this shit.

Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
27d 10h 42m
Same. its usualy the ogres that act like this. They hate themselves so much they try to put down others to give a ego boost.

Last edited:
B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
1d 6h 13m
I work in a factory and every time I pass by a foid she always avoids making eye contact with me. They either turn their head to the side, look up at the ceiling, or if I do manage to make eye contact with them, they blink twice very quickly and then look to the side.
I pass by foids and I can see them gossiping with one another while looking at me and I see them making the "stink face" and then shaking their heads. It really makes you hate women because they make you feel like you are trash even though most of them aint shit. Some of them are my looksmatch, some are fat and ugly, and yet they still give me the same treatment. Fuck these bitches. Most are immigrants or low-life women with no plans for the future and yet they still think they are above me.
I've got just the solution. If these ogres even speak English, force them to say how shitty their lives are. Like say shit like, "Oh you should ask you husband..." like just assume their life is super great and awesome. I do it instinctively now to make normies and women seethe. Usually they'll say "Oh...I'm not married" or even get salty. And they can't even get mad, if you do it politely.

One thing you've go to stop doing is "throwing in the towel". They made you feel shitty for NO reason, yeah? Well, fuck 'em. Find a way to make them feel like shit too. If you see a slut in a slutty outfit...divert your gaze, but like super obviously. Make them hurt, even if it's a cope.

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
★★★★★
38d 21h 38m
Typical foid behaviour

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
Yeah if youre ugly and non NT this is what happens. Tbh the latter moreso. They'll talk to ugly NT freaks.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

lost years spent in rotten room
6d 12h 1m
relatable. they dont want you to exist.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
88d 11h 29m
This one cunt at work will do anything to not talk to me. She will walk by me in the hall and not even say hello. I always make sure to say hi to her because I know she doesn’t like it. :dab:

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Captain
★★
78d 11h 8m
When women see me they have a annoyed slightly angry look on their face and avoid eye contact. Sometimes they will stare at me with a look of disgust.

All because i dare to exist as a ugly male.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
185d 23h 28m
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
6d 11h 35m
Dame that sucks, I've experienced similar things through my working career. It's always like that in warehouses and other low lvl employment. It's why I much prefer to work alone or with next to no people if i can.

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 44m
Dame that sucks, I've experienced similar things through my working career. It's always like that in warehouses and other low lvl employment. It's why I much prefer to work alone or with next to no people if i can.
What do you think makes holes behave like that in low level environments?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
6d 11h 35m
What do you think makes holes behave like that in low level environments?
I'd say because they're dumb and have nothing else to do besides be miserable at work. So they gossip to make the time go by faster at work.. at our expense usually.

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 44m
I'd say because they're dumb and have nothing else to do besides be miserable at work. So they gossip to make the time go by faster at work.. at our expense usually.
Hmm. There is a lot of trashy low life ppl with tattoos and shit here. But I want to know why they avoid looking at me like I'm about to pounce on them if they look at me for more than 1 second. I wasn't planning on approaching you self-flattering whore! :feelsree:

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
6d 11h 35m
Hmm. There is a lot of trashy low life ppl with tattoos and shit here. But I want to know why they avoid looking at me like I'm about to pounce on them if they look at me for more than 1 second. I wasn't planning on approaching you self-flattering whore! :feelsree:
Yeah man I've gotten that kinda shit too as a former acnecel and because i have a strange asymmetrical looking face. It's very frustrating as it makes just going about your daily life awkward. I'm guessing they just want to annoy us but can't bully us outright at work so they'll instead do it passive aggressively..

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
19d 23h 5m
you work in a factory? brutal 1800spill

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
11d 15h 25m
Fakecel for having a job

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
41d 20h 18m
" like just assume their life is super great and awesome.
This does work very well.

You can also belittle your own success, making it a minimum standard to which they could't even relate.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
41d 11h 19m
JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
28d 1h 10m
Whenever shit like this happens to me an image of them getting violently hanged pops up in my head.

K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
★★★★
1d 14h 51m
Same dude. I just treat them like shit as well tho. I don't tolerate bitchy attitudes.