Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how ugly and isolated men are ridiculed for everything they do

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It doesn't matter whether it's irl or in media, it's always the same shit. Ugly men being laughed at, thought of as incompetent, or even malicious. If you develop 'weird' hobbies and interests due to being a reject your whole life, people will judge you extremely harshly for that. For example, notice how often ugly men are derided for enjoying anime, yet if chad liked anime, nobody would care. Look at the comments on YouTube videos about men coping with dolls, people suggesting that they're serial killers, rapists, and generally just mocking them, when all they want to fucking do is cope with their dolls.

Here's a tip normies, if you're genuinely wary of ugly men, then it might be a good idea to stop mocking them at every opportunity.

I get laughed at in the street ppl point n whisper and laugh at my appearance random strangers

First time it happened was 10 or 11 maybe younger

A girl whispered to her friend "look at that boys [facial disfigurement]! Teehheheheahahahaha"

No one has empathy for ugly males. They only will once they're told to and told that it's a problem.

If chad does it it’s funny and cool incel =bad

I wonder if people on this forum who crusade against anime even realize that the it's all the looks halo + the fact they're male in action. All they're doing is perpetuating the exact same mentality that oppresses them. Same reason why male sex toys, dolls, etc are derided as "creepy"' while it's the exact opposite for women.

You're not even allowed to cope with a subhuman life. Can't get sex from women = endless lifelong mockery. These same psychopaths will say they there isn't social stigma against male virgins and sex doesn't matter. Then they'll insult you and make some shitty joke about how you have to "make love to your hand" or whatever.

It's inescapable even if you completely move on with your life and stop caring about women like they suggest. Doesn't matter. You're not allowed to care about women rejecting you and you're not allowed to move on from them either.

Last edited:
I wonder if people on this forum who crusade against anime even realize that the it's all the looks halo + the fact they're male in action. All they're doing is perpetuating the exact same mentality that oppresses them. Same reason why male sex toys, dolls, etc are derided as "creepy"' while it's the exact opposite for women.

You're not even allowed to cope with a subhuman life. Can't get sex from women = endless lifelong mockery. These same psychopaths will say they there isn't social stigma against male virgins and sex doesn't matter. Then they'll insult you and make some shitty joke about how you have to "make love to your hand" or whatever.

It's inescapable even if you completely move on with your life and stop caring about women like they suggest. Doesn't matter. You're not allowed to care about women rejecting you and you're not allowed to move on from them either completely either.

if the majority of foids approved of anime it would be socially acceptable overnight

anything associated with ugly men gets called "creepy" and is for "pedos"

It's inescapable even if you completely move on with your life and stop caring about women like they suggest. Doesn't matter. You're not allowed to care about women rejecting you and you're not allowed to move on from them either completely either.
Yeah that's exactly it, you can't win no matter what you do. You're ridiculed for coping, shamed if you so much as vent online about your situation, and then gaslighted about it by the same people mocking you.

if the majority of foids approved of anime it would be socially acceptable overnight

anything associated with ugly men gets called "creepy" and is for "pedos"
Tbh, and many of females that watch anime are pedos.

Yeah, nobody really cares about it. And they don't get the same stigma around.

Gender halo in action. Never been remotely even into 'loli' stuff and people would automatically assume I was a pedo based on the fact that I like anime.

Yet shota stuff is never talked about.

It's inescapable even if you completely move on with your life and stop caring about women like they suggest. Doesn't matter. You're not allowed to care about women rejecting you and you're not allowed to move on from them either.

I get the general disgust for degeneracy and impulse to employ shame to return order to the "group", but they don't seem to understand that the culture war was lost before they were even born and larping as a 16th century inquisitor is as cringy as naruto running do your highschool hallway.

I get laughed at in the street ppl point n whisper and laugh at my appearance random strangers

A girl whispered to her friend "look at that boys [facial disfigurement]! Teehheheheahahahaha"

No one has empathy for ugly males. They only will once they're told to and told that it's a problem.
Brutal brother

Normie NPCs feel the uncontrollable urge to put genetically unattractive men "in their place". It is an inescapable biological urge that encourages the acceptance of only men with high genetic value. I don't blame them for their feelings, we are all animals after all. It's when they are so base that they cannot refrain from acting out these urges in a supposedly "civilised" society.

Incredibly based 200 iq fibicel

That's why discussion with normies is useless: they don't care about facts or your life experiences, they just hate you and will do everything they can to put you down

Because they want ugly men to be submissive slaves or dead.

Even toddlers notice it :feelscry:

):

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back