Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how this faggot world is so peaceful these days and how normies caused it

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Very little genocide and wars are going on cuz of the west normalizing fag shit and GAYTO preventing wars from happening its honestly sad. I wish there was another pandemic, ww3, a new genocide (in roblox) or something good for once instead of the same faggot shit all the time.

the only based government right now is the taliban and maybe some others but they too will lose power in the coming decades

I wish there was a war so chads and normies would die

Very little genocide and wars are going on cuz of the west normalizing fag shit and GAYTO preventing wars from happening its honestly sad. I wish there was another pandemic, ww3, a new genocide (in roblox) or something good for once instead of the same faggot shit all the time.
same tbh. I'm looking forward to a scenario where soyciety collapses and everyone is left to fend for themselves:feelshehe:. a total collapse of soyciety as we know it..

I hate seeing people happy. They don't deserve it, just like how I didn't deserve my misery and agony:fuk:.

if there was a war you’d be the first to die cause ur incel

I wish society would collapse from war, so I don't have to see people happy.

It isn’t our world is just demoralized and desensitized to the shithole we live in. Dude literally nobody is gonna own anything in 20 years, the mortgages are going up, gas prices going up, taxes are taking more of your income in fact you’re getting taxed on everything now, depression and suicide rates are going up, etc. Don’t be brainwashed by what the kikes tell you people are far more unhappy than they’ve ever been in history.

It isn’t our world is just demoralized and desensitized to the shithole we live in. Dude literally nobody is gonna own anything in 20 years, the mortgages are going up, gas prices going up, taxes are taking more of your income in fact you’re getting taxed on everything now, depression and suicide rates are going up, etc. Don’t be brainwashed by what the kikes tell you people are far more unhappy than they’ve ever been in history.
I think in even 10 years time we will see a radical acceleration. Things are already super far from where it was in 2012, and the difference from 2022-2032 is going to be a factor of 10x what the difference of 2012-2022 was. Remember, tinder had only just came out in year 2012 and look where we are now. Look at the fag shit, tranny shit, get injected with who knows what the fuck because of kikes said their was a virus on the news, etc.

Everything thats happened in these last 10 years, we we see the equivent amount of shit in the next 3. 2025 will be the start of the true endgame

8D9905C4 C2B1 4F99 9901 8CA9BCB89CF1

I think in even 10 years time we will see a radical acceleration. Things are already super far from where it was in 2012, and the difference from 2022-2032 is going to be a factor of 10x what the difference of 2012-2022 was. Remember, tinder had only just came out in year 2012 and look where we are now. Look at the fag shit, tranny shit, get injected with who knows what the fuck because of kikes said their was a virus on the news, etc.
Yup it’s pretty much acclerationism. Society is going to get far worse and far more miserable in every aspect. As our population decreases hypergamy will get worse and worse for men. Also yes it’s insane how in 2012 we didn’t even legalize faggot “marriage” now we have literal terminology from tumblr being used in politics. It’s gotten so fucking bad.
Everything thats happened in these last 10 years, we we see the equivent amount of shit in the next 3. 2025 will be the start of the true endgame
Yup. I can only imagine how bad the central banks, WEF, neolib politicians are going to badly screw us over (purposely). But this is all going to plan with what the kikes eventually want. For us goyim to be cattle slave that will be utilized as torture playdolls & entertainment to them.

They don't understand the reason violence is going up in America is because there's no war or drafting.

Why do you guys support war? You do realize that it will be men like us who will be dying, not foids or chads, right?

Why do you guys support war? You do realize that it will be men like us who will be dying, not foids or chads, right?
Not really look at Jewkraine, it’s filled with genetically gifted men dying for their fag country.

Not really look at Jewkraine, it’s filled with genetically gifted men dying for their fag country.
Those are just the ones lucky enough to be remembered. The Incel-tier men are not afforded that same treatment, so their deaths go unnoticed.

Yup. I can only imagine how bad the central banks, WEF, neolib politicians are going to badly screw us over (purposely). But this is all going to plan with what the kikes eventually want. For us goyim to be cattle slave that will be utilized as torture playdolls & entertainment to them.
I predict people like us will be given the option to be management over a segment of goycattle, or be shot.

It won't be a bad life; we will be able to select the most attractive foids out of our segment of goycattle and use them as we please.

I predict people like us will be given the option to be management over a segment of goycattle, or be shot.
I think the hard truth is we’ll most likely be shot tbh.
It won't be a bad life; we will be able to select the most attractive foids out of our segment of goycattle and use them as we please.
I wish. The kikes don’t even want to see us win if they did they wouldn’t demonize Incels so much the consequences of the kike’s actions is inceldom.

Ukraine, Myanmar, Kashmir, Africa, Mexico, Colombia, Syria, Yemen, the Philippines, etc.

I would personally create concentration camps for the foids which I and fellow truecels will govern.

They don't understand the reason violence is going up in America is because there's no war or drafting.
:yes:. War is a natural part of human life, without it; peace is a calm hell.

I think the hard truth is we’ll most likely be shot tbh.

I wish. The kikes don’t even want to see us win if they did they wouldn’t demonize Incels so much the consequences of the kike’s actions is inceldom.
nah man, they will need middle-management goys who are aware of whats going on and will do their bidding to the lowerclass of un-informed doctile cattle.

I would personally create concentration camps for the foids which I and fellow truecels will govern.
it won't be up to you retard, the kikes will tell you what to do and you do it or get shot in the head or hooked to a computer system where your braincels are used to farm bitcoins

nah man, they will need middle-management goys who are aware of whats going on and will do their bidding to the lowerclass of un-informed doctile cattle.
That is true but they’ll probably use the neoliberal types or cuckservatives who openly defend them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they used some Republican boomers as middle managements boys and tell them the docile cattle are the evil demokkkrats lmfao.

true tbh, we don't get to live an era of chaos. an era were borders change, inventions changing history come up yearly

That is true but they’ll probably use the neoliberal types or cuckservatives who openly defend them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they used some Republican boomers as middle managements boys and tell them the docile cattle are the evil demokkkrats lmfao.
yeah man sure at first, and thats what we're sort of seeing now, but as it advances into the later stages of the end-game, all the guises will be dropped and everything will be openly showcased, as the cattle will be so dumbed down and doctile by this time that they will simply not have the ability to comprehend anything around them. We already see this, and it's because we are extremely close to the "turnover" point where things will really shift hard, in a few years this will happen, and this is when people like us come into play.

We will most likely be manipulated into these positions, only those who do a good job in the entry positions will be approached by a kike, and even then it will just be a low-tier one.

But the point is, you will start to see things change in your personal life, and you will know 100% for sure that it is kikery moving about you, swinging the societal arms, and a path will be layed out in front of you, and you can follow it, or don't and be one of the cattle. you will know it 100% when this happens, it will be glaring obvious and will happen in 2 or 3 years time from now.

it won't be up to you retard, the kikes will tell you what to do and you do it or get shot in the head or hooked to a computer system where your braincels are used to farm bitcoins
didn’t read all you wrote but you said we will get to use foids however we please and if that’s the case I would start a concentration camp for them.

No worries brocel, this is the calm before the storm, the longer we go with out military conflict the greater the scope of the next potential confict. Sooner or later China is gonna try to reabsorb taiwan and the conflict is gonna be glorious or it would be doubly fun if america was to cuck to do anything and instead went into another economic spiral

don't worry this summer is going to be distructive.climate change is going to make everyone suffer from water and food shortage but still not to a genocide level

idk we have relative peace in the West but there are still plenty of wars and conflicts all over the world, also normies are possibly the most hostile in history, your average Joe spends all day seething at random shit online and writing death threats

there are several wars going on, NATO is sponsoring one in Ukraine, another in Syria right now.

Also, there is a genocide going on... whites are getting genocided in South Africa, and preparations for genocide (dehumanization) are taking place in Europe and the USA.

yeah man sure at first, and thats what we're sort of seeing now, but as it advances into the later stages of the end-game, all the guises will be dropped and everything will be openly showcased, as the cattle will be so dumbed down and doctile by this time that they will simply not have the ability to comprehend anything around them. We already see this, and it's because we are extremely close to the "turnover" point where things will really shift hard, in a few years this will happen, and this is when people like us come into play.

We will most likely be manipulated into these positions, only those who do a good job in the entry positions will be approached by a kike, and even then it will just be a low-tier one.

But the point is, you will start to see things change in your personal life, and you will know 100% for sure that it is kikery moving about you, swinging the societal arms, and a path will be layed out in front of you, and you can follow it, or don't and be one of the cattle. you will know it 100% when this happens, it will be glaring obvious and will happen in 2 or 3 years time from now.
Yup and that’s the brutal part. I won’t be surprised if our society looks like fucking humans in WALL E in the next 20-30 years. Morbidly obese cattle enslaved to their technological device as the Jews control everything.

Don't worry the Jews run Gov will start another war to keep the Industrial Miltary Complex flush with dough

Yup and that’s the brutal part. I won’t be surprised if our society looks like fucking humans in WALL E in the next 20-30 years. Morbidly obese cattle enslaved to their technological device as the Jews control everything.
Less then 1% of the population knows about kikery. Even muslims who hate jews dont even understand kikery, as seen by how the middle east still enforced (((covid restrictions))).

Surely those of us who were intelligent enough to see things for what they really are will have a higher position then mere cattle in the nwo.

Its just a question of if you accept it or try and fight it and be killed. I personally couldnt give less of a fuck if the entire human population is enslaved mindless drones, as long as kikes give me my slice of the pie, i will gladly subvert and control a group of sheep.

Less then 1% of the population knows about kikery. Even muslims who hate jews dont even understand kikery, as seen by how the middle east still enforced (((covid restrictions))).
Yup they don’t understand the true extent but the redpilled are growing stronger everyday. With the stuff Kanye said we’ll definitely see a bigger rise. Also don’t forget about the Santa inc comments we saw last year.
Surely those of us who were intelligent enough to see things for what they really are will have a higher position then mere cattle in the nwo.

Its just a question of if you accept it or try and fight it and be killed. I personally couldnt give less of a fuck if the entire human population is enslaved mindless drones, as long as kikes give me my slice of the pie, i will gladly subvert and control a group of sheep.
I don’t think kikes will but we’ll have to see what the Rothschild think kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back