Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how they gave the live-action role of Ahsoka to Rosario instead of Ashley

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
AshleyAhsokaRosarioAshoka

Ashley (left) looks much better as Ahsoka than Rosario (right) does

RosarioVsAshley
even on low budget making her own costume she looks better
Flip
Rosario only has better headdress due to millions of jew dollars backing her

Rosario is a bitch who never once even attempted to talk to Ashley to get her insight on playing the character- arrogant slut

if we look at Ahsoka's older appearance in Rebels I think Ashley is a better match
this is just racial BLM politics tbh

Ashley said she wanted to play her live-action and they snubbed her =/

it's the same shit as with Starfire in Titans, "orange skin means we can insert a negress and deprive a white actor a clearly white character"
same w/ ginger Ariel in the new Little Mermaid, what is it about orange skin or red hair which makes them think they can black a role?

Last edited:
give me white Ahsoka

The Mandalorian and Rebels are the only two good thing that Disney Star Wars has created.

The Mandalorian and Rebels are the only two good thing that Disney Star Wars has created.
Rebels wouldn't have worked if they didn't do Clone Wars, you know that

Rebels wouldn't have worked if they didn't do Clone Wars, you know that
Clone Wars is from 2008 tbh so even if Disney continued it after buying the franchise in 2011 it's not really their creation.

Clone Wars is from 2008 tbh so even if Disney continued it after buying the franchise in 2011 it's not really their creation.
what about the last season?

both don't fit that well, but left is piggish

I deserve to fuck her.