Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how the retards in my friendship group never got insulted but I was

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Guess what? Those retards where chadlites. All my group was normie to high tier normie ppl. 2 incels got bullied out of the group and now I have.

It's fucking annoying how these fucking retards get away with being retards. There's two people in the group and they're stupid, not funny and there's nothing good about them. But they're chadlites so nothing happens to them.

When I was playing online with one of the retards and a foid on ps4, when he left she literally told me that she thought he had autism. (Dis was a year ago)

They've genuinely got no reason to have a girlfriend (other than looks.) They've had gfs before even though they genuinely have toxic personalities and nothing interesting about them.

Fucking looks matter how can you be so blind it's all right Infront of you, you npc normie fucking robot fuckers will only realise looks matter if they're told to you robot cunts. You think whatever your told NPC cunts

How did you get bullied out?

are they taller than you?

Winner stays on

I'm only taller than one of them but his face makes up for it

They made fun of my appearance and would just criticize me about everything about me in general. Also they would just try and annoy me for no reason too
I had this experience too throughout my life

It's your looks, buddy boyo
full

Jfl at having friend

nice """friends"""
I only consider forum members as friends

the ugliest one is always the punching bag

nice """friends"""
I only consider forum members as friends
I'm not '''friends''' with them anymore. There one that is in one of my classes tho and he insults the fuck out of me every lesson and he's not even with anyone else.

I'm not '''friends''' with them anymore. There one that is in one of my classes tho and he insults the fuck out of me every lesson and he's not even with anyone else.
Damn I'm sorry for you :feelsbadman:

Back when I still had RL social contacts in high school we just insulted eachother for fun. Sure I had a couple people I didn't know shittalk me behind my back but I also had friends so it was all good.

I imagine it would be a lot more brutal if I went out and tried to make RL friends now with 24.

Only subhumans are insulted