Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I hate how stuck up and entitled ethnic females are

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Despite being as subhuman as their male counterparts, these foids are so stuck up and delusional about their self worth. Look at how this ride whore thinks she's too good to be making contact with her ethnic looksmatch.
5q5fjht-jpg.147358

Even white foids don't treat us like this.

Cope. Her shoulders mog most ricecels and she's objectively better looking than the claviclecel manlet next to her.

wtf why cant they have at least some decency ?
Just take his fucking hand its not that bad he wont instantly fall in love with you you stupid whore .

i hate getting my right hand held tbh

She needs to be spanked

i hate how stuck up all females are

I meant rice... lol

He probably felt like bridge jumping after that.

She should be beaten up for not wearing burkha

Ricecel knows it's over. He's looking away from her because he realizes if he makes eye-contact with her even for a millisecond, he'll be accused of sexual harassment and get beaten by white knights.

Ricecel knows it's over. He's looking away from her because he realizes if he makes eye-contact with her even for a millisecond, he'll be accused of sexual harassment and get beaten by white knights.
The cameraman was probably white.

She has a mask on though, and all their eyes are the same. How can you tell what she’s thinking broski?
If she breathes she's thinking about white men.

I think rice women just don't respect their rice men. There is something in most women that if they act like a cunt and bitch.. and their men don't do anything about it.. she thinks even less about the men around her.

And I think most women they just can't be sexually attracted to men they don't respect & fear. I sort of can't blame women for this. In an evolutionary sense breeding with weak men is a fail idea.

The thing is rice men aren't actually weak, with their brains & work ethic and ability to work together they have the potential to be extremely powerful. But its like they are cucking themselves for no reason.

td;lr its over never began

these foids are so stuck up and delusional about their self worth
So fucking true they need a reality check

Also that picture is pure ragefuel, she is holding hands with the person next to her but is too good to hold hands with that male next to her? Poor guy

If it was a white guy she would be on her knees grabbing his cock.

Indian girls for example. Very stuck up and bitchy. Only demand a gigachadpreet.

Despite being as subhuman as their male counterparts, these foids are so stuck up and delusional about their self worth. Look at how this ride whore thinks she's too good to be making contact with her ethnic looksmatch.
5q5fjht-jpg.147358

Even white foids don't treat us like this.
I hate noodles full stop, this is just the icing on the cake

Foids base there whole lives around relationships so its no supprise they will do out landish shit to keep unwanted guys away. If men find a women unattractive at worst they might pick on her but they never let her know her existance is a curse that they wish she was never born asian foids hate their male counterparts because society has allowed them to be stuck up and arrogant

I see it with Indian and Arab girls and even some Asian women now. They act like they are super hot and too good to even talk to virtually any guy. Yet they are like 4/10's or 5/10's.. especially in my city which is still majority white.

Its like they are over-compensating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back