Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how Steam shows me how many hours I LDAR playing video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Stop reminding me that i'm wasting the prime years of my life!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If I didn't have school I will have 90 hours in 2 weeks minimum

i had over 5k hours during two weeks once :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

just fuck up the stats so you can blame it on the program running in the background or something

just fuck up the stats so you can blame it on the program running in the background or something
Images 53

Haha i didnt play 200 hours of runescape this week i must of left it running in the background

eh my most play game is only like 600 hours

I look at the hours I've played/idled and wonder why I'm still so shit at games.

I look at the hours I've played/idled and wonder why I'm still so shit at games.

Same with me bro. I always have a negative K/D. Back when I played vidya all day I had maybe 3 more kills than deaths each game.

That makes no sense though
Vps server + multiple games working 24/7, i used to sell slots to people who wanted enchanced their hours and profiles.