Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate how stacys complain about sexual harrasment

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
its like a rich person that complains she has too much money. imagine you're a stacy and you walk through london central and one of those daygame idiots approaches you, and then you have the audacity to complain. complain you have that power, all you have to do to cut out that male attention is wear big loose cloths and no fakeup. you can control male attention like a water valve. its that power hungry female ego i absolutely hate.

stupid bitches, maybe they shouldn't dress like thots, pure ragefuel

Ngl i would feel bad in a social situation like this:
*me walking down the road
Stacy: Oh huge dick wanna fuck?
Me: R-rapist!

They regard the most harmless and innocuous shit as terrible problems, all the while saying having to go your whole life without kissing a girl or even touching a breast as a high T man isn't a problem. It's ridiculous.

Stop telling us your sexual fantasies bro

You just have to reverse the genders to see how ridiculous things feminists come up with are. So much for equality between the sexes.

Or you can dress like a slut and simply ignore the ugly male.

No inkwell!! You see if I wear loose cloths and dont put on makeup than chad wont see me either! Why cant those ugly guys just stop talking to me no matter what I wear!?

they should stop dress like whores then

They only dress like that for top tier men

They enjoy it, they just want to hide the truth from ugly men.

apparently they wear makeup and dress like thots for "themselves"
Hah, the same justification given by Muslim women here. Apparently they wear those Hijabs "for themselves". We all know it's bullshit. They do it to please daddy when the girl is getting pounded in the ass by the local Chad in the school bathroom.