Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how society hyper engages in survivor bias. They focus on the .1% who make it and declare everyone else "just a loser"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Business and entrepreneurship is a good one. How many entrepreneurs ever make a decent living from it? I'd say about 1/500. The rest go into debt or just miss out on prime job earning years.

Sports is another. There's over 10,000 college ball players in the world, yet only 360 active NBA players.

No need to discuss dating as we all know.

So when your average guy tries to make it big, he blames himself when he fails, when it was almost impossible for him to succeed.

Yea, only a small minority succeed in such fields.

We are filth to everyone in society.
We should not even try.
Just LDAR

But bro,rest of them are actually losers indeed.

Being average or even slightly above average means nothing now imagine what we are as below average, probably not even human (doesn't apply to females of course they could upload videos where they build a simple gaming pc and get praise to no end from cucks)

This is why i fucking hate motivational speakers. They preach “anything is possile and follow your dreams” bs when in reality it all comes down to luck, genetics, and so many other factors out of control. Yet they will still cherrypick the .1% JFL fuck off

This is why i fucking hate motivational speakers. They preach “anything is possile and follow your dreams” bs when in reality it all comes down to luck, genetics, and so many other factors out of control. Yet they will still cherrypick the .1% JFL fuck off

Every motivational speaker in the world has one thing in common: They're all privileged.

Whether it's Chad/Tyrone privilege, foid privilege, rich privilege, natural genetic/athletic gifts, etc. - they all have some sort of privilege. Some of them probably even believe their own bullshit because their privilege has placed them into a bubble so isolated from real society that they're incapable of comprehending the thought of someone failing because he wasn't given the right gifts to succeed.

Doomed from the very start.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back