Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how skinnycels have low bodyfat and abs.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Yet to meet a skinnycel thats black, white, curry or rice that doesnt have abs. Yes you are framecel but you have abs by default. Bigger framecels its harder to get visible abs and we have to work and diet for it

just anorexia maxx buddy boyo

They are visible, but barely something to be proud of. More like "femoid in shape" level abs, not really manly ones.

Just do core exercises and cut and you will have abs in 3 months easily

Having abs when you're skinny is like having big boobs when you're fat: it doesn't really count

Having abs when you're skinny is like having big boobs when you're fat: it doesn't really count

Massive cope. You still have to work for abs to pop even if you're skinny.

I'll change my small frame for yours any moment sir

Just be tall and white.
Yet to meet a skinnycel thats black, white, curry or rice that doesnt have abs. Yes you are framecel but you have abs by default. Bigger framecels its harder to get visible abs and we have to work and diet for it
and grats on your 1000th post you fucking nigger.

Not really. Tons of skinny lean drinking rappers got abs and dont even work out

Abs have to be the biggest propaganda in dating industry. Nobody cares as long as you are relatively lean. There are numerous top models with no abs. Abs do not matter

Not really. Tons of skinny lean drinking rappers got abs and dont even work out

That's not how muscles work. You need to do some sort of work or exercise to get them to grow and have definition. I was 6'1" 110lbs at one point, should have had abs according to you but I didn't, I had ribs.

That's not how muscles work. You need to do some sort of work or exercise to get them to grow and have definition. I was 6'1" 110lbs at one point, should have had abs according to you but I didn't, I had ribs.
I used to do abs everyday for years. Never got them even when i cut.

Seriously? Abs don't mean jack shit when you have a shite frame compared to a swole guy without visible abs.

skinny-fatcel reporting

If you thought being skinnycel or fatcel is ell, now imagine being skinnyfat just like me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Idk I've seen plenty of skinnycels who yeah, they don't exactly have underwear model abs or anything but have enough to where they could get 'foids if they weren't ugly.

Idk I've seen plenty of skinnycels who yeah, they don't exactly have underwear model abs or anything but have enough to where they could get 'foids if they weren't ugly.
This is what i mean. And wanted to get across