Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how sensitive foids are

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
Recently, my mother said something that was like a playful jab insult so I naturally made a joke back that really wasn’t that serious and she got super offended. Stormed into my room 5 minutes later calling me a leech and a failure (which I am). She sometimes does this and insults me with the intent of hurting my feelings or whatever but that is not the reason for this post. I really don’t care for the insults since I have known for a while what a failure I have become, but I hate how sensitive foids are in general. If a man gets offended at something like this, he’s called a faggot and is basically forced to learn to take a joke and have thick skin but everyone is always simping and treading super lightly around foids to not hurt their precious feelings. Can I really blame my mother for getting offended when my cuck of a father basically has to drop to all fours and apologize when he makes a joke to my mother that she does not like? The amount of times foids get insulted per year can probably be counted on one hand, so it’s no wonder why they’re all such snivelling pussies.

dnr bad formatting

Lmao so over why give a fuck about life anymore, noone respects you, go thugmaxx and some other stuff i cant say because of feds

You should put your mother in her place

chad can punch them and they won't flinch

People do not take kindly to being insulted by subhumans even as a joke.