Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how people here have an infeority complex

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I saw a thread a while ago saying all sub 5 or whatever men should be castrated and executed if they resist. LOL, women will simply create a new 80/20 split from the new men available. The better option would to be removing females choice not castrating half of men WHO YOU NEED TO WAGE CUCK FOR METROPOLIS BTW

And now a dude has said if we were hunter gathers we would be dead a long time ago. In the stone age physical strength and jaw line would not make up for a spear. Humans became weaker than animals because we thought outside the box and used weapons. A gorrila is stronger than any Chad dipshit yet the average man could defeat one with some weapons easily. Farmers were actually manlets due to their diet and still survived against muh nomadic tribes. Civilization where women have no choice will always be superior to some shitty stone age society. In a civilization incel tier people can specialize and compete with Chad.

So everyone YOU ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, the problem is women voting. Stop with this inferiority complex please its cucked. Normies are the real inferior ones because they sit around while their civilization collapses due to degeneracy. Such greed.

I saw a thread a while ago saying all sub 5 or whatever men should be castrated and executed if they resist.
Anyone who says that and is serious might as well call himself an IT cuck.
So everyone YOU ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, the problem is women voting. Stop with this inferiority complex please its cucked. Normies are the real inferior ones because they sit around while their civilization collapses due to degeneracy. Such greed.
High iq.

High IQ thread. Men here need to stop thinking they deserve to die just because a woman didnt get wet from seeing their face. Women's choices aren't important unless men give them the power to vote.

He might have a point we spend so much time hating ourselfs that we could work together instead and cause chaos for foids in general.

Anyone who says that and is serious might as well call himself an IT cuck.
Indeed, I see some IT vibes here sometimes. Such greed.
High IQ thread. Men here need to stop thinking they deserve to die just because a woman didnt get wet from seeing their face. Women's choices aren't important unless men give them the power to vote.
Indeed. Should the consequences of being ugly suck? Yes they should. But degrading oneself is absolutely cucked when they are not even the problem and have done nothing wrong.
He might have a point we spend so much time hating ourselfs that we could work together instead and cause chaos for foids in general.
Tbh, take back metropolis when?

When you're implicitly told by society 24/7 that you're a no good piece of shit you kinda start to believe it sometimes.

Indeed. Should the consequences of being ugly suck? Yes they should. But degrading oneself is absolutely cucked when they are not even the problem and have done nothing wrong.

They shouldn't suck actually, they just do. In an ideal world ugliness wouldn't define us.

When you're implicitly told by society 24/7 that you're a no good piece of shit you kinda start to believe it sometimes.
Tbh, being tortured in "school" for over a decade and then bullied and ignored can have its effect :kys: :kys: :kys:
They shouldn't suck actually, they just do. In an ideal world ugliness wouldn't define us.
Sexual relationships shouldn't be about a mans looks anyway. Females should have no input. Clown world that they do :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Extremely based and high IQ

Watch out now you'll have a bunch of guys swarm in here saying "Giga cope. We're all subhumans who deserve to die because our jaws are small and we're short." But yeah I agree there is too much self hate here.

Watch out now you'll have a bunch of guys swarm in here saying "Giga cope. We're all subhumans who deserve to die because our jaws are small and we're short." But yeah I agree there is too much self hate here.
So is the way of things I guess. But its not even their faults they are incels like wtf. I know it sounds blue pilled but the real pathetic ones are the normies.

So is the way of things I guess. But its not even their faults they are incels like wtf. I know it sounds blue pilled but the real pathetic ones are the normies.
How's that bluepilled?

How's that bluepilled?
Because normies say "dont put yourself down muh positive thinking :soy: :soy: :soy: " irl. I am trying to come at it from another way.

I have an inferiority complex but not to this degree. I hae it when folks say shit like "it's natural selection so we derserve it bruuuh. Such a pussy mindset.

I have an inferiority complex but not to this degree. I hae it when folks say shit like "it's natural selection so we derserve it bruuuh. Such a pussy mindset.
Muh natural selection. Some animals practice cannibalism so should we go around eating people like savages? NO. Muh natural selection is a retarded concept. Natural selection takes thousands of years to play out not most men not reproducing all of a sudden. You know what really is natural selection? Based Cultures that take away their women's rights and are having all the children while dumbass normies are sitting back living hedonistic lifestyles as metropolis is taken from them. Such greed.

JFL at believing men are valuable in society, this is a gigacope.

90% don't have any social, political and economical power

I saw a thread a while ago saying all sub 5 or whatever men should be castrated and executed if they resist.
Yeah I remember that thread, forgot who the retard was but I think he stopped posting jfl.

We need to remember that they’re the ones with the problem. Turning on each other for being unappealing to women is exactly what they want. You shouldn’t have to be ashamed of being a sub8.

We need to remember that they’re the ones with the problem. Turning on each other for being unappealing to women is exactly what they want. You shouldn’t have to be ashamed of being a sub8.
Based brocel, very kind words to our community :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Imagine if 3.89 billion men were killed and only a single near perfect 7'2" ultragigachad Aryan was left. Women would just form huge lines waiting to get inseminated by the ultragigachad.
Some women would probably fight to death to get Chad's seed.

Imagine if 3.89 billion men were killed and only a single near perfect 7'2" ultragigachad Aryan was left. Women would just form huge lines waiting to get inseminated by the ultragigachad.
Some women would probably fight to death to get Chad's seed.
Just inbreedmaxx buddy boyo

Also who tf would look after all these women? They would die by themselves jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:

I don't respect the opinions of retarded normies.
High iq.

Exactly, when it comes from your own parents too...

I have an intellectual superiority complex I just hate how I look

Also who tf would look after all these women? They would die by themselves jfl :lul: :lul: :lul:
They'd use technology, medicine and food that men left them.
Thousands upon thousands of women would eventually give birth to ultragigachad's children and when those new men sexually mature society would slowly recover.

Extreme difference between being valuable and useful
A single man is more valuable than a single female. A man is going to provide more funds a society and be a man which is already superior to a woman. The only reason women have "value" is because they can vote and MEN (aka the police and army) enforce women degeneracy. Such greed.
Thousands upon thousands of women would eventually give birth to ultragigachad's children and when those new men sexually mature society would slowly recover.
Lol if you think this would happen with toilets, society would collapse without men.

At most the gigachad will be able to impregnate 100 foids, and half his offspring will be more useless holes. And jfl if you think enemies will give a chad and his offspring decades to repopulate.

At most the gigachad will be able to impregnate 100 foids, and half his offspring will be more useless holes. And jfl if you think enemies will let a chad and his offspring have decades to repopulate.
There wouldn't be enemies, Chad and his offspring would be living in fucking fallout 4 if there were no men around. Metropolis would burn :lul::lul::lul:

It’s not inferiority complex if you really are inferior. It’s like, calling a schizophrenic someone who is really watched by FBI/police

There wouldn't be enemies, Chad and his offspring would be living in fucking fallout 4 if there were no men around. Metropolis would burn :lul::lul::lul:
Grizzly bears, diseased rats, and mountain lions would probably take over after all the roads, power grids, infrastructure, and sewage system don't get maintained.

It’s not inferiority complex if you really are inferior. It’s like, calling a schizophrenic someone who is really watched by FBI/police
Better incel than cuck. We are more self awareness than the degenerates people here think are "superior" to them for some reason.

We're not inferior to fags just because they have nicer jaws. No one should care about hole's opinions and let it effect them.

Grizzly bears, diseased rats, and mountain lions would probably take over after all the roads, power grids, infrastructure, and sewage system don't get maintained.
and @ThoughtfulCel

and @ThoughtfulCel

I would expand my territory. Anyone caught in it would have hell to pay.

African Gorilla Africa Gorila beautiful dangerous Baby sitting Western Lowland Gorilla dangero

Too bad there will be no incel uprising

This Jewish manipulated culture tells us that we're only as valuable as others perceive, it doesn't matter if you're self assured & happy in your own skin; if the majority think you're shit then you're shit. No evidence needed apparently, bad things happened to you due to a bad personality; nothing to do with the bad experiences messing you up leading you down the path of a hate fueled mindset lifestyle.

Beat the shit outta ppl, cheat endlessly & never take responsibility for your own actions? The deciding factor on if that's good or bad is how you look.

Minding your own business & not good at being social due to a disability or pattern of negativity from others? It's your fault, others could tell you kick kittens & fuck corpses in your spare time; got nothing to do with your appearance or restraint. Oh wait but it does, look a certain way & you'll hear "that's the look of a rapist/peado/weirdo", Chad/average woman gets caught & you hear "but he didn't look the type, there's no way she's guilty; the evidence is wrong".

Last edited:
This Jewish manipulated culture tells us that we're only as valuable as others perceive, it doesn't matter if you're self assured & happy in your own skin; if the majority think you're shit then you're shit. No evidence needed apparently, bad things happened to you due to a bad personality; nothing to do with the bad experiences messing you up leading you down the path of a hate fueled mindset lifestyle.

Beat the shit outta ppl, cheat endlessly & never take responsibility for your own actions? The deciding factor on if that's good or bad is how you look.

Minding your own business & not good at being social due to a disability or pattern of negativity from others? It's your fault, others could tell you kick kittens & fuck corpses in your spare time; got nothing to do with your appearance or restraint.
High iq. The culture reflects power which is democracy, the tyranny of the majority. Such greed.

I am not inferior, but despite having demonstrated superior intellect and incredible strength in the past I was always seen as inferior compared to others, despite repeated demonstration for sake of acknowledgement, if you're ugly normies see you as a subhuman nothing more than a tool.
My advice
If you're hideously ugly, avoid people as much as you can for your own sake
Because they hate you more they would hate a real criminal

Last edited:

Minding your own business & not good at being social due to a disability or pattern of negativity from others? It's your fault, others could tell you kick kittens & fuck corpses in your spare time; got nothing to do with your appearance or restraint. Oh wait but it does, look a certain way & you'll hear "that's the look of a rapist/peado/weirdo", Chad/average woman gets caught & you hear "but he didn't look the type, there's no way she's guilty; the evidence is wrong".

High IQ

High IQ, buddy boyo