Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how normies say we dont "deserve" woman.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It's so stupid because there are racist, sexist, abusive, and serial killers that still get woman.
Aparantly they are deserving of woman but we aren't.
They are putting woman on a pedastol by saying we don't deserve them.

and woman don't deserve rights

It's so stupid because there are racist, sexist, abusive, and serial killers that still get woman.
Aparantly they are deserving of woman but we aren't.
They are putting woman on a pedastol by saying we don't deserve them.

they think that we are "spoiled" sex hungry childish people because all they read about us comes from misinformed feministic "experts" on CNN or other news sites.

Maybe we don't deserve women, ok, but at least we deserve not to be ashamed for who we are - we are rejected males. Being incel is not our fault, it's a decision made by women that affected us, making all of us the incels that we are now. Because women now are on the side of the offer and us incels are on the side of the demand.

Numales and roasties give away how they view women as superior. You won't ever hear them telling a whore, "You don't deserve men." Self-hating white knights are a mockery to the male gender, and have helped feminists dig society into the hole it's in.

They don,t deserve taxes

Lmao as if women are anything to be “deserved”. They are nothing but washed up degenerate cumrags, all they are good for is to be fucked and then thrown to the side like the trash they all are

Why would you expect logic from people with chimp tier IQ's?

Just deserve women theory tbh tbh

Actually all I want is friends :c at least for now

They always wanted us dead, this is just one of the rare times they're honest about it.

Meeks shall inherit the earth.

FUCKING NORMIES SAYING WE ARNT ENTITLED TO HAPPINESS I JUST WANNA KICK THEIR ASS

everyone deserves love and happiness. Except us apparently.

Just deserve women theory tbh tbh

In its myopic focus on "earning", this is actually the distorted, socially presentable face of the essential truth that women are resources. No one's going to peer into full breadth of the transactional matrix, though.

Lmao as if women are anything to be “deserved”. They are nothing but washed up degenerate cumrags, all they are good for is to be fucked and then thrown to the side like the trash they all are
woke nigga
based af

"you're entitled" is the new "uggh gross get away from me creep" which is the new "untermensch"

Keep this in mind the next time someone posts about how "fat girls deserve love." I would argue that an incel who has kept himself in shape did a lot more to "deserve love" than a fat broad.

Keep this in mind the next time someone posts about how "fat girls deserve love." I would argue that an incel who has kept himself in shape did a lot more to "deserve love" than a fat broad.

Women not only "deserve" love, they all "deserve" Chad as well.