Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how normies praise rejections.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
"Lol rejection is good when your dating, it lowers your expectations and makes you less nervous around woman"
This is absolute bullshit. The four times I asked girls out I got rejected all four times, and it made me suicidal as fuck.
I had showed my emotions and made myself vulnerable, just to get rejected and humiliated.
It has actually made me more nervous when it comes to dating because I know how shitty it will make me feel.

Legit. Normies are fucking retarded.

They like to see others fail because it makes them feel better.

"Lol rejections make you stronger"
Man, fuck normies.

Same kind of idiots that watch the tiege henley guy for dating advice

There is plenty more fish in the sea broooo

kek

Chad doesn’t get rejected. Chad never has to hear “Sorry, I have a boyfriend” or “Ew, go away!”

it's just a cope. There is nothing remotely positive about rejection

Just give her flowers bro. Just go to a scary movie bro

Normies give this advice because they've never been rejected lol. Real easy to say shit like this if you've never actually experienced it.

Normies give this advice because they've never been rejected lol. Real easy to say shit like this if you've never actually experienced it.
Lol What? Normies are always getting rejected but they use this cope to make themselves feel better.

"Lol rejection is good when your dating, it lowers your expectations and makes you less nervous around woman"
This is absolute bullshit. The four times I asked girls out I got rejected all four times, and it made me suicidal as fuck.
I had showed my emotions and made myself vulnerable, just to get rejected and humiliated.
It has actually made me more nervous when it comes to dating because I know how shitty it will make me feel.
This. When I do open myself up and risk rejection it just makes being rejected hurt all the much more. I feel like immediately wanting to die, and my feelings of embarrassment and loneliness never quite leave me, making me even more depressed than I was before opening up.

Jordan Peterson's writings on lobsters is legit. Each rejection actually rewires your brain and makes you more beta and lower SMV

I refuse to ever be rejected so I will just never approach. At least I can say I never tried. I'd rather have never tried than try and fail. At least it's doing something for my self worth. Suicide 2018 is imminent boyos

It has nothing to do with you internally. The rejections aint so bad...its the KNOWING that if you were bit taller or a bit better looking you wouldn't have gotten rejected.

Like this dude is scared of talking to women...why exactly? Like if he looked like Chad...he would love talking to feeemayles. Peterson doesn't blackpill him though...normies will get destroyed. Trust me on that...keep it here or to yourself.

Normies get rejected once in a blue moon. They think that 10 rejections is just 10 rejections, but its much more than that. Each rejection inflicts the pain of the past rejections. They don't realise that it's sum of consecutive integers (1+2+3...+10) = 55 rejections.

Last edited:
War is peace, slavery is freedom, ignorance is strength, rejection is good.

top kek.

Normies get rejected once in a blue moon. They think that 10 rejections is just 10 rejections, but its much more than that. Each rejection inflicts the pain of the past rejections. They don't realise that it's sum of consecutive integers (1+2+3...+10) = 55 rejections.

Exactly.

Lol, like dissolves like.

The normies themselves are failures, so they praise other failures.

ive pretty much been rejected in all aspects of life, career , social ( never had a friend ), girls.

each rejection slowly eats away at you until your just hollow.