Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how my family treats my brother way better than me

bEpRi

bEpRi

Recruit
★★
My parents treat him way better and don't even try to hide it. My cousins always call him to hangout while completely ignoring me and my aunts/uncles try to start conversations with him meanwhile they just say the necessary "Hello" and the goodbye talk with me.
This makes me very mad and sad.... I'm human too you know.
It's not my fucking fault I was born ugly and nonNT.

world.

I still remember when my Cousin took my younger brother to Sicilly and they didn't even bother to tell me or ask me if i wanted to come with them

Clown world, My family sees my brothers as better than me because they achieved more, I didnt choose to be born autistic, ADHD ugly deformed nose prey eyes Whateverthefuck curvedspinebastard, Hurts every time they roast me, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE SON!
Like what? Just go and be humiliated? NO ONE wants to be assosiated with me irl! The fuck am i supposed to do, Bluepill myself into oblivion and then pretend my looks isnt an issue when people clearly point it out, Oh it must be something in my brain, Mom this isnt an LSD trip, People are actually commenting on my apperance negatively, Its not in my head... :feelsclown: Its so fucking over man, Like they think people can sense my personality if they dont even talk to me, How will they know my personality, A random person on the street doesnt know i post on .is a random person on the street doesnt know me, They only know my appearance, Using that as an example, They have to actually want to talk to me but if my looks repulse them, Then they cant blame my personality, Because theive never spoken to me at all and are repulsed by my looks before i can open my mouth. Yeah it must sooo be my personality...... Clown World!

Even though my brother's a complete piece of shit who doesn't even brush his teeth or shower, my parents treat him better because he's a tallfag, better looking than me, and actually has friends

Sibilingpill destroyed me

Unclepill is way more brutal imo.
You are lucky nigga since you grew up like an only child. It was absolutely suifuel for me to see how my sister basically got treated like a goddess, meanwhile i got treated as if im worth less than a cockroach

You are lucky nigga since you grew up like an only child. It was absolutely suifuel for me to see how my sister basically got treated like a goddess, meanwhile i got treated as if im worth less than a cockroach
Wdym grew up only child? I saw my sister lifemog into me into oblivion.

Wdym grew up only child? I saw my sister lifemog into me into oblivion.
Didnt you say you *basically* grew up as an only child since your sister is older than you and left the house ?

Didnt you say you *basically* grew up as an only child since your sister is older than you and left the house ?
Doesn't mean I didn't see her lifemog the shit out of me.