Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how most of the blackpill isn’t even an exaggeration

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Like if real life was a bit better than the blackpill, I’d maybe have SOME good experiences and be like, oh it’s maybe not so bad. Maybe blackpill is exaggerating lol.

But it really fucking isnt. While for 5/10-8/10 men there is massive nuance and variation in life outcomes, if you’re sub 5 there’s no nuance. The blackpill is the full fucking reality. I hate that there’s nothing that can disprove this.

We wish it were

Some of it is hyperbole
Most is ded srs legit

Eggman said it best, "you can't disprove the blackpill"

Nobody wants to be an incel, outcast or suicide statistics.

I'm satisfied with my copes and dreams, tbh.

Knowing I will die and so will everyone else, and so will the entire universe, eventually, is the only thing that keeps me sane.

>Maybe blackpill is exaggerating lol.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Back to fucking IT

this world needs a hERo :feelstrash:
I disagree. The world needs to stop ugly prople from reproducing and fucking ruining the lives of the children who grow up ugly, it’s fucking cruel and torturous. It should be a goddamn crime. It’s no different to torture

If anything, the world needs government funded plastic and bone related surgery for beautification

Eggman said it best, "you can't disprove the blackpill"
Chris_Jones