Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how manlets are seen as less competent than tallfags

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
I remember I used to work with this big tall dumb fuck and they gave him the full time position over me, despite me working faster and doing the job more thoroughly (he did a portion of the job really well but that is only because he neglected his other duties). I had to pick up his slack for the other areas and they still ended up giving him the job.
Not only do employers trust tallfags more, but so do customers. They have an air of condescension when talking to you, like they don't take you seriously.
It is any wonder why short men are often unconfident? Everything in this fag world is essentially implying you are less-than.

I don't think that it's the taller that are seen as more competent, I think it's just they leave more of a lasting impression.

It is any wonder why short men are often unconfident? Everything in this fag world is essentially implying you are less-than.
:yes:
I don't think that it's the taller that are seen as more competent, I think it's just they leave more of a lasting impression.
Height gives huge halo, same as short men are seen as manchildren

Can you just half-ass your job? There's no point in trying without a reward.

Height > Face for overall quality of life