Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how looks affects life in every aspect, not just involuntary celibacy

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
It's painful to be alone and denied love because of how you look.. blah blah we all know water is wet. But besides not being able to find a partner there are so many other doors that are shut to an incel.

Firstly the immense hypocrisy of society regarding unattractive and/or short individuals. Everyone treats these people badly, and avoid them subconciously. If someone is fat it's all about body positivity, if someone is short or has an ugly face they're the laughing stock. If that person complains about it they treat him as being unreasonable and laugh even harder. It's like a dark side of society nobody is even aware of, no one is AWARE what it's like to go through life as an incel who's not even doing anything other than just trying to live their life.

Even outside of dating, so many doors are closed. On other apps where the focus is language exchange / friendmaking / whatever where people have profile pictures, people are much colder to you. Employers are less likely to hire you, you're less likely to be successful in life as general (not to mention you will never have your own family). Yet saying this and you're crazy, doesn't matter you're treated worse than a minority who's discriminated against, because you don't matter as in incel, you're just biologic waste. i cant stand in line at the grocery store feeling anxiety if people are judging me, secretly enjoying not being me. Being the underdog at events as the only or very few people present without a partner.

And the thing is, I dont even think im that ugly. maybe im delusional? I dont know, but i think i look average. But the competition is so fierce, even if i dont look like quasimodo, unless I look like Arnold Schwarzenegger life is a fight i cant win and a fight nobody even can understand i'm fighting.

The only times society has a door into this world is when a female transitions to be a dude, and then suddenly their eyes open, they can't approach strangers anymore without them being cold and thinking it's creepy, they suddenly regret it and want to go back to being female.. they didn't even know until they transitioned!

It's like a dark side of society nobody is even aware of, no one is AWARE what it's like to go through life as an incel who's not even doing anything other than just trying to live their life.
Lookism is certainly a real problem that affects men. But soyciety ignores it because it is the uncomfortable truth.

Lookism is just so brutal, I wish I could be a tall ogre who with just by looking at someone intimidates

Yep hard to get ahead in this world of lookism, u wil get berated and laughed at just for being different ( and ugly)

I'll never understand greycels that make one post and then disappear into the void
i don't disappear into the void, been a member for a while I just rarely post

This is the whole concept of the blackpill. It goes way beyond just dating. If you were given a bad hand in life as a guy, everyone is against you. Best thing you can do is adapt a pigs mind.

Lookism is so prevalent in pajeetland, every where i go i am treated like shit except at street food stalls where subhumans like me gather. Even in grocery shops, cashier will deny you a carry bag because of your looks. Women look at me and make faces as if they are calling police on my ass. And all that i experience despite of being a medschool student.