Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how ive let my mom down

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
She's done so much for me and I haven't really done shit in return. I feel so bad about it everyday because she deserves a way better son and I just feel like a failure to her in every way.

I'm a low iq retard so I doubt I'll ever get a decent job even tho I really want to give her a good amount of money so that she doesn't need to work or anything anymore.

Listen. She's braincucking you. Of course she is the only female human being who ever loved you or will ever love you, but remember that she He justifies taking care of you as a kind of primal instinct even when he sees you as the failure that you are as a son. She owes you her life, her time, her money, and all her effort to put you in this fucking hell.

She should beg you on her knees to forgive you for giving you this shitty life.

I DID THE BARE MINIMUM FOR YOU AND IT WAS 100% MY CHOICE!! GIVE ME 50% OF YOUR SALARY OR YOUR AN UNGRATEFUL PIG
Nah she didn't say nothing like that.

She never called me a failure or anything like that but I just know that I am

She's done so much for me and I haven't really done shit in return. I feel so bad about it everyday because she deserves a way better son and I just feel like a failure to her in every way.
Same. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: My mother is the only woman who ever loved me :fuk:
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Same. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: My mother is the only woman who ever loved me :fuk:
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
If I ever lose her ill probably kill myself.

She almost died last year and ever since then I am anxious asf about her all the time

What happened? :worryfeels:
She had a heart attack and had 99% of her artery blocked.

If that extra 1% was blocked she would have died.

I'm very grateful she didn't die tho

Where is your dad
My mom and dad got divorced when I was 5 and I moved to a different state with my mom.

I was only able to see him every summer in a different state.

So he lives about 8 hours from me

My mom and dad got divorced when I was 5 and I moved to a different state with my mom.

I was only able to see him every summer in a different state.

So he lives about 8 hours from me
Niggers me