Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how I'm genetically programmed to be attracted to foids

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to foids. Despite my extreme hatred towards foids I still can't help but be attracted to them. Is there any drug that can fry this part of the brain of mine where feelings are produced?

I think castration makes you asexual

i know the feeling. we desire these morally bankrupt creatures just for their holes.

Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to foids. Despite my extreme hatred towards foids I still can't help but be attracted to them. Is there any drug that can fry this part of the brain of mine where feelings are produced?
ssris make depression and sexual thoughts slightly go away

this kind of sounds gay

I think castration makes you asexual
it still won't get rid of the feeling of needing to find love
it also would drop your T levels to zero since you have no balls from it

Finasteride kills all attraction to women 100%. Had an experience and it changed my perspective
I don't think that will work because I'm super horny 24/7

yea what if we were attracted to nice things like cat avi's instead uwu

Foids aren't as cute they are overrated

faggotmaxxing?

Jews should produce drugs which inhibits our inherent attraction towards them

When I used to do dissociatives (a subclass of drugs) a lot, I was rarely ever horny. In fact, my dick would literally shrivel up, feel no sensation, and not be able to piss for a couple hours after. But I will admit, the closed eye visuals and music enhancement were nice, though. Still happy I left that shit. Too addicting.

Your sex drive will go down as you get older.

CCP sexbots are our only hope at this point

faggotmaxxing?
GrAY, I'm not attracted to men. In fact I'm attracted to foids, and I hate how not having a gf is destroying my life, so I wish I was not attracted to them to avoid more suffering

Biology is a bitch, isnt it?

There would need to be a laboratory created third sex to give men the validation we give to foids. There is nobody to validate us; at least unless we are chads.