Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how I look

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
3d 18h 11m
I wish I looked like someone else.

I’ve hardly even spoken to a female in my life except for a school project in 4th grade. No girl has ever made the effort to even talk to me.

I’m now almost 21 and the loneliness is killing me. I tried dating apps but I never got one response.

I don’t even think I’m that bad looking either. I have my own 3,000 sq ft home living by myself, good sum of cash in the bank, a full-time job, I work out, eat healthy, have six pack abs, yet not one girl even bats an eye.

If no female sees value in me then what’s the point? I’m invincible to not only to women, but to society because people won’t accept me.

I’m tired of feeling invincle. I’m tired of feeling worthless. I wish someone saw something in me that they don’t see in others. I wish someone cared about me.

I hate women. I hate the fact that they rule our society. They ween out men like “us” and put chads on a fucking pedestal making the rest of us, people like you and I, invincible.

It’s unfair. I never hurt a fly in my life. I’ve never sinned. So why treat me like an outcast? I don’t understand why you girls are so cruel. WHY?

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

humblecel. evolutionary scientist.
★★★★★
15d 18h 41m
It's calles genetics. I feel you, brother.

Best thing we can do without letting this disgusting soyciety a phyrric victory... is to LDAR.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★
70d 14h 15m
Approach a girl when drunk or high, believe me if she rejects you then you won't care and most likely will just need another joint or beer.

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★
29d 23h 22m
Humble braggin, aint ya, mistah?

Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★★★
37d 12h 0m
Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
19d 9h 31m
I feel you, not our fault though. It's society's fault.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★★★★
34d 11h 15m
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
20d 22h 38m
Girls and society hate us

H

HateCurry

Wizard
★★★★★
25d 14h 50m
Same old cliche

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
I wish I looked like someone else.

I’ve hardly even spoken to a female in my life except for a school project in 4th grade. No girl has ever made the effort to even talk to me.

I’m now almost 21 and the loneliness is killing me. I tried dating apps but I never got one response.

I don’t even think I’m that bad looking either. I have my own 3,000 sq ft home living by myself, good sum of cash in the bank, a full-time job, I work out, eat healthy, have six pack abs, yet not one girl even bats an eye.

If no female sees value in me then what’s the point? I’m invincible to not only to women, but to society because people won’t accept me.

I’m tired of feeling invincle. I’m tired of feeling worthless. I wish someone saw something in me that they don’t see in others. I wish someone cared about me.

I hate women. I hate the fact that they rule our society. They ween out men like “us” and put chads on a fucking pedestal making the rest of us, people like you and I, invincible.

It’s unfair. I never hurt a fly in my life. I’ve never sinned. So why treat me like an outcast? I don’t understand why you girls are so cruel. WHY?
Theres no gym for your face

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Shatter me
★★★★★
139d 18h 12m
My condolences, bozo. Randomely catching my reflection is enough to completely destroy the mood.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Recruit
★★★★★
5d 2h 28m
Approach a girl when drunk or high, believe me if she rejects you then you won't care and most likely will just need another joint or beer.
Alcohol does wonders and helped me open up. The sad part is I cry when I reach a certain point of drinks.

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
★★★
5d 17h 32m
Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★
1d 20h 12m
Cosmetic surgery for face? You’re young enough…

Damn I’m so jealous of you… 21.. your own place.
Would choke a family for that..
I’m homeless and seriously ill with a body altering disease

That honestly makes me sad.. if I had what you have I’d be ecstatic. Rather have that than a ho

Last edited:
M

manletogre

Autistic 4/10
★★★★
12d 16h 52m
BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★★★
24d 19h 10m
Cosmetic surgery for face? You’re young enough…

Damn I’m so jealous of you… 21.. your own place.
Would choke a family for that..
I’m homeless and seriously ill with a body altering disease

That honestly makes me sad.. if I had what you have I’d be ecstatic. Rather have that than a ho
He's a humblebragger manchild with an inferiority complex, saw a post of his when he said he threw away $400 worth of healthy food and a gym membership because he walked in there, saw people more jacked than him and went home crying, lmao what gives?

He even said he doesn't think he's bad looking, what he needs is some serious self refelction, I'd kill to have what he has.

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★
1d 20h 12m
He's a humblebragger manchild with an inferiority complex, saw a post of his when he said he threw away $400 worth of healthy food and a gym membership because he walked in there, saw people more jacked than him and went home crying, lmao what gives?

He even said he doesn't think he's bad looking, what he needs is some serious self refelction, I'd kill to have what he has.
Some people are just so lucky but one thing I’ve found about humans is that whatever people have they just look at the things they dont rather than things they have.. it’s always something new.
And I get how lonelyness feels, and how frustrating it can be but having a place to yourself at 21 and money is something….

They say the healthy want a thousand things, and the sick only want one.