Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate how i finished school with no girlfriend

S

snorrrrreeemimimimi

Greycel
I hear actually attractive people everyday non stop talking about how their girlfriend cheated on them or their first time knowing i never got to experience any of that, and that i actually never will. They don't even take a second to appreciate that they even had a girlfriend in the first place.
I hate being an incel with the reality I won’t ever be a chad who can have a new girlfriend every month and will grow old without any wife or kids.

i think you're a foid infiltrator

you will end your life without one too. :feelsLSD:

I'd rather be an incel than a cuckold, I don't like adultery, stop being a fagot

I hear actually attractive people everyday non stop talking about how their girlfriend cheated on them or their first time knowing i never got to experience any of that, and that i actually never will. They don't even take a second to appreciate that they even had a girlfriend in the first place.
I hate being an incel with the reality I won’t ever be a chad who can have a new girlfriend every month and will grow old without any wife or kids.

Nah getting cheated on must be some traumatising shit. No way I want to get cheated on.

If the girls in your teen years never seemed interested in you then its over.

Buddy if she cheats on you she's literally telling you in the most horrific way you're a useless sack of shit.
She liked you in first place ,the users here never even experienced this.

I'm 27, but feel like 17 (bc of my height and inexperience) and 47 at the same time.