Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how foids would lie when I tried to ask them out

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
Attention seeking whores, just say not interested. Would kill one, in gta 5 of course

Mogs me for talking to foids

This is part of their behavior. The ambiguity and manipulation allows them to have several men lined up to provide that ego boosting attention they love and depend on so much. This is extremely egotistical because being invested and on that limbo is a really bad situation for a guy.

at least they don't make a face of disgust when the both of you look at each other at the same time like they do with me

at least they don't make a face of disgust when the both of you look at each other at the same time like they do with me
Oh no that's happened to me plenty of times too

This is part of their behavior. The ambiguity and manipulation allows them to have several men lined up to provide that ego boosting attention they love and depend on so much. This is extremely egotistical because being invested and on that limbo is a really bad situation for a guy.
Yep

Exactly. Believing in their blue pilled shit made me suffer for so much longer than I needed to.
Whenever I confessed irl, I always had to hear the "you're such a good guy and I'm sure you will find someone" bullshit.
At least when I started doing it virtually, I always got ignored, making me realize what was really going on.

Whenever I confessed irl, I always had to hear the "you're such a good guy and I'm sure you will find someone" bullshit.

Re: I keep falling in love with aromantic girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181988304Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:41 AM CST
The problem may not necessarily be that they are "aromantic", it may simply be that they lack romantic interest involving you specifically. This is not your fault. Only mathematics is valuable.

Unconscious virtue signal

Atleast u have the balls to cold approach foids

Im trying to get on your level

cold approach is retarded, dont do it
it only works for chads, now days can you land in prision
warm approach is better