Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how fatties complain that in movies they never get chad, but incels always get a stacy

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Because fatties get to fuck chad in real life, so making a movie about it would be pointless unless it was a documentary on fat bitches fucking chads.

Hahahahahaha, ikr. Incels dont even get stacies in movies tho

Hahahahahaha, ikr. Incels dont even get stacies in movies tho
And i bet there are movies where fatties get a chad. lol. Incels can't catch a break.

In most movies Incels get jack shit though. Mostly it's Chad with nerdy glasses larping as an Incel. He gets the girl at the end of the movie.

Most ugly guy/hot girl fictional couples are usually normans in disguise anyway. Homer and Peter are fat normans for example, and all they got were leftover Stacies. It's also never portrayed as cool and romantic, but rather comic relief.

Most ugly guy/hot girl fictional couples are usually normans in disguise anyway. Homer and Peter are fat normans for example, and all they got were leftover Stacies. It's also never portrayed as cool and romantic, but rather comic relief.
That's correct, morty from family guy has a way uglier wife than Peter. Moe from the simpsons didn't even have a girlfriend. Patty and selma were bitter femcunts who hated average men because they can't get chads.

In most movies Incels get jack shit though. Mostly it's Chad with nerdy glasses larping as an Incel. He gets the girl at the end of the movie.

In most movies the incels are always the villians while the loser character is just some failed normie.

I remember years ago, CBS had fat guys with slim "hot" wives and people criticized the pairings. They were couples in their 30s, the guy was disrespected at home and work, his wife emasculated him daily. I guess it was just the mere sight of a fat man that repulsed these femoids and soyboys.

Incels getting girls in movies is cruel propaganda. Old dudes getting girls in movies is even worse. You think you will be George Clooney, and have girls lusting after you into your 50s, but in reality it's over @ 30.

This.. In most movies incel looking guys are represented as evil or just subhuman. tbh tbh