Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how evil everyone is

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : everyone is slimy, cut throat , back stabbing , would do anything to step on you , in an instant no morals or care for anything at all they also mistreat us soley because of our looks. But the more attractive you are the less of this you experience which is crazy

I always tried to be helpful and nice to people but they turn around and spit on you.

Humanity is a cancer. No other animal is as depraved as we are. We use our intelligence and awareness to indulge in our vices on a colossal scale causing unfathomable harm and damage almost without any sense of guilt, remorse, or atonement. We are so hopelessly and irredeemably focused on ourselves that we morally justify all the evil acts that we commit in the name of self-interest and satisfaction.

Well I have a very "special", abnormal skull (weird shape and structure) and a strange face (features and dimensions are off, and i'm deformed). Many people openly joke about me, men, women, old, and young. Or they make some non-verbal "joke" about me, or nod in my direction and talk about me, or stare.

Are humans good if they make fun of people who look different and strange? No.

Humanity is a cancer. No other animal is as depraved as we are. We use our intelligence and awareness to indulge in our vices on a colossal scale causing unfathomable harm and damage almost without any sense of guilt, remorse, or atonement. We are so hopelessly and irredeemably focused on ourselves that we morally justify all the evil acts that we commit in the name of self-interest and satisfaction.
True. No animal, except humans, would tell the other animal of their species in their language "hey look at him" or "shit he's ugly hahahaha".

True. No animal, except humans, would tell the other animal of their species in their language "hey look at him" or "shit he's ugly hahahaha".
I think animals with unique features get ostracised and ''bullied'' by their kind too

Well I have a very "special", abnormal skull (weird shape and structure) and a strange face (features and dimensions are off, and i'm deformed). Many people openly joke about me, men, women, old, and young. Or they make some non-verbal "joke" about me, or nod in my direction and talk about me, or stare.

Are humans good if they make fun of people who look different and strange? No.
Experienced my self they’re demons no matter the age

Title : everyone is slimy, cut throat , back stabbing , would do anything to step on you , in an instant no morals or care for anything at all they also mistreat us soley because of our looks. But the more attractive you are the less of this you experience which is crazy
I've been a nice person for 15 years, it led to misery and trauma.
the whole world can end tonight, I wouldn't care, fuck them all, if god gave me a wish I would ask for 99% of the global population to go to hell, that 1% going to heaven would be my family and Zack Snyder, Michael Bay, Mark Wahlberg too and a few more.

Trying to be nice and act kind is just adding an extra layer of difficulty on top of nightmare mode as an inkwell

ironic coming from you

Nuke the planet aleredy and be done with it gromit

Nuke the planet aleredy and be done with it gromit
I agree I'm a misanthrope too I wish humanity will go extinct one day for the horrible and disgusting people they are for rejecting and not loving us

Evil doesn't exist

Morality is quit subjective to begin with.

Morality is quit subjective to begin with.
no dont jerk ur intellect off and try to sound like a philosopher.

cause less overall harm/ with most pleasure+ comfort to humanity and thats the most moral

no dont jerk ur intellect off and try to sound like a philosopher.

cause less overall harm/ with most pleasure+ comfort to humanity and thats the most moral
JoinedJul 25, 2024Posts62

terrible reply, ruined ur credibility as someone with an opinion.
Well you just joined.

But anyways, I was just referencing how a lot of it is subjective, you think this individualistic r-selective & hedonistic society is "moral?"

Well you just joined.

But anyways, I was just referencing how a lot of it is subjective, you think this individualistic r-selective & hedonistic society is "moral?"
there is a right balance to everything. the right amount of individualism and hedonism for humanity is moral, when it becomes excessive and destructive to surroundings a degree of compassion and selflessness must be promoted. its not very subjective, anyone with decent mental function and a bit of time can out something as immoral/harmful for society or beneficial/promoting security comfort for society

there is a right balance to everything. the right amount of individualism and hedonism for humanity is moral, when it becomes excessive and destructive to surroundings a degree of compassion and selflessness must be promoted. its not very subjective, anyone with decent mental function and a bit of time can out something as immoral/harmful for society or beneficial/promoting security comfort for society
I'm a collectivist, so I somewhat agree.

I've been a nice person for 15 years, it led to misery and trauma.
the whole world can end tonight, I wouldn't care, fuck them all, if god gave me a wish I would ask for 99% of the global population to go to hell, that 1% going to heaven would be my family and Zack Snyder, Michael Bay, Mark Wahlberg too and a few more.