Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how almost all video game and movie male protaganists are Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
How is a rice trucel like me going to relate to female protaganists and feminist shit, and if it is not that, then it is some Chad or Tyrone JFL:feelsclown:

"rice trucel" jfl

How is a rice trucel like me going to relate to female protaganists and feminist shit, and if it is not that, then it is some Chad or Tyrone JFL:feelsclown:
....anime?

Post eye pics or ITfag larper

"Almost"
Truth is, everybody seeks to be Chad, nobody seeks inceldom. :feelscry:

They want to take advantage of the looks halo to promote their games

LARPER CONFIRMED

shut up faggot you probably want to jerk off to photoshopped nude pics of incels on this site burn in hell fag

shut up faggot you probably want to jerk off to photoshopped nude pics of incels on this site burn in hell fag

Does Jesus want you acting like that?

Sorry but it's a Chad's world, and you ain't one

We should introduce the incel gender and demand representation.

"rice trucel" jfl
One in the same tbh
We should introduce the incel gender and demand representation.
I keep saying this and I'll say it again: gays were a minority group that everyone hated until they started going on LGBTQ protests and demanded rights. Now thanks to our soyciety they have rights. And not only that, they're one of the most privileged groups of people out there! Everyone is crying about "white privilege" but what about gay privilege? You can't say one bad thing about a homosexual without getting villainized for it... Anyway, I'm getting way off topic here. My point is, if the incel community starts protesting like the LGBTQ community did, maybe one day we'll actually get treated better. And if we don't get rights our peaceful protests will turn into violent riots and we'll threaten to go ER! But think about it: if we had rights there would be less mass shootings.

Last edited: