Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate her

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
She was just like all the other foids. They're all the same. Muh shy, muh reserved, muh introverted MY ASS. She was giving attention to this chad and laughing at his jokes, that chad fuck is publicly in a relationship already, all the while she was ignoring that I even exist. I fucking hate her. My own mind created this image in my head. She's just like the rest. I fucking hate her. I wish to never see that goddamn face of hers again.

yea I hate her too

I had my oneitis, and I secretly hoped she liked me. Back then, I didn’t realize my incel situation, and she was on my mind for 5 years until I finally understood my reality and learned about the black pill.I hate this bitch so fucking much fucking mtb.

I had my oneitis, and I secretly hoped she liked me. Back then, I didn’t realize my incel situation, and she was on my mind for 5 years until I finally understood my reality and learned about the black pill.I hate this bitch so fucking much fucking mtb.
Man, the thought of her being with the other guy is killing me. Fuck this shit. I hate her, I hate being born ugly.

Man, the thought of her being with the other guy is killing me. Fuck this shit. I hate her, I hate being born ugly.
Accept the whitepill. Not saying Im fully whitepilled yet myself but I realize that is the only way

Accept the whitepill. Not saying Im fully whitepilled yet myself but I realize that is the only way
Could you explain the whitepill? I haven't read a good explanation on it

She was just like all the other foids. They're all the same. Muh shy, muh reserved, muh introverted MY ASS. She was giving attention to this chad and laughing at his jokes, that chad fuck is publicly in a relationship already, all the while she was ignoring that I even exist. I fucking hate her. My own mind created this image in my head. She's just like the rest. I fucking hate her. I wish to never see that goddamn face of hers again.
theyre all the same to truecels like me.

Could you explain the whitepill? I haven't read a good explanation on it
The whitepill is about accepting things the way they are and just kind of freeing yourself from anger and sadness over something you are unable to change. Its essentially just an extension of the blackpill

The whitepill is about accepting things the way they are and just kind of freeing yourself from anger and sadness over something you are unable to change. Its essentially just an extension of the blackpill
That's easy to understand but feels nearly impossible to actually implement.

Pic or larp

The words "out of your league" are a huge blackpill bomb that normies drop unknowingly. If we are all equal, like these libtards always like to claim, then why do they say "she is out of your league bro" ? Its hilarious seeing how they constantly contradict themselves and they dont even notice

The words "out of your league" are a huge blackpill bomb that normies drop unknowingly. If we are all equal, like these libtards always like to claim, then why do they say "she is out of your league bro" ? Its hilarious seeing how they constantly contradict themselves and they dont even notice
Truth

DATE RAPE BER

Love not for us. But if it's not for us, it shouldn't be for them. We should give them hell in this world. WITH HATRED AND WRATH