Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate having to ask foids for help.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
In my job there is an increasing number of foids becoming managers or supervisors. So whenever I need help with something, I have to ask one of them to help me. Fuck I'd rather let the problem be than ask anything to those cunts. They think they are top feminists for being in a position of power when in reality they have zero skills, they just sucked the big boss's cock to get promoted. Fucking whores.

Sometimes I asking their help in searching lolis for me. Sometimes they even helping. But not often enough, need more help, cute adorable loli of culture is very rare creature, if exist on this planet at all

there is an increasing number of foids becoming managers or supervisors.
Are they dumb retarded foids that have zero work skills? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were, a lot of people are pushing for more women to have positions of power, more than men. It’s quite scary thinking about the future, but then again who cares
Sometimes they even helping.
:chad: