Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate having thin wrists

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Got wristmogged badly by some guy on the bus. There's a long handle everyone holds on while standing and our hands were close and I wanted to rope when I saw how bigger his wrists were than mine. He doesn't even look like he lifts, meanwhile I'm gymcelling for years to still look like a wristcel bitch. My forearms don't even grow anymore cuz I'm close to natty limit for my small ass frame. His forearms were also bigger than mine which confirmed my hypothetis that thicker wrists allow you to hold more muscles mass in forearms. God damn I hate my wrists. They aren't made for the gym. Lifting heavy for years with thin wrists is a mating call for arthritis.

highly doubt you're close to your natty limit.
More likely you've reached a plateau, which isn't uncommon after a while.

I even got mogged by some woman’s

how thin?
His forearms were also bigger than mine which confirmed my hypothetis that thicker wrists allow you to hold more muscles mass in forearms.
Just do rock climbing or bouldering bro

highly doubt you're close to your natty limit.
More likely you've reached a plateau, which isn't uncommon after a while.
I should've been more precise, close to natty limit for my bf level (~12%), I could built more muscle if I got fatter, but my face is already subhuman even while lean, I don't want to be 2psl.

how thin?

Just do rock climbing or bouldering bro
6.75in
Edit: 6.5 after measuring rn. I guess it depends on how and (?) when I do it. Is there a technique to measure wrists?

Last edited:
I should've been more precise, close to natty limit for my bf level (~12%), I could built more muscle if I got fatter, but my face is already subhuman even while lean, I don't want to be 2psl.
I would cycle from 10 to 15 personally. Right now I'm closer to 50 though.

Mine are 7 inch or 18cm.
What is your height?

That's insane, almost unbelievable. I'm tiny with 6.5-75, average man is 7-7.5 and average man's wrists still look small.
even I have 6.1 / 15,5cm

btw rock climbing might make your wrists bigger as well as your fingers due to the stress placed on the bones.

I have 6''/15cm wrists. What do I win?

My frame and jaw is so fucking subhuman

Who even gives a shit about wrist size.

My wrists are average but I have a friend whos wrists are absolute subhuman tier, they look like they belong on a 9 year old girl.

Wristpill is one of the most brutal of all pills