Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate having oneitis

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Fuck this shit I know it's over yet I still feel this shit

she rejected me 8 months ago yet I still have strong feelings towards her

I was in love with her ngl

why am I like this
2DA0561D B5D6 4405 975B F14899D9B1BF

There is no cure for oneitis, you are just going to have to suffer bro. The beatings will continue until moral improves.

this sounds fucking brutal man 8 months is a lot

is she white?

How did u approach her?

You're not fully blackpilled if you have a oneitis.

She is choking on cock right now, but not on yours

She's at my house rn, we're browsing .co together. :feelskek:

What the fuck is this retarded cope lmao
Fuckoff idiot. How can you be incel if youre not ugly? I bet youre a 6/10 whitecel because none of us ugly incels had oneitis because we knew it was already over from the fucking beginning. Only the ugly can be incel.

She's at my house rn, we're browsing .co together. :feelskek:
she's probably hanging out with chad right now while I sit in my bathtub wondering why I'm alive
Fuckoff idiot. How can you be incel if youre not ugly? I bet youre a 6/10 whitecel because none of us ugly incels had oneitis because we knew it was already over from the fucking beginning. Only the ugly can be incel.
When did I say I wasn't ugly?

she's probably hanging out with chad right now while I sit in my bathtub wondering why I'm alive

When did I say I wasn't ugly?
Then why even bother with that bullshit. Its over.

Fuck this shit I know it's over yet I still feel this shit

she rejected me 8 months ago yet I still have strong feelings towards her

I was in love with her ngl

why am I like this
View attachment 187781
Faggot tier thread tbh

JFL at your homosexual fueled gif

Haven't had this struggle yet but try hating her for whatever reason. Might make it that much easier on ya

Male brain is hard wired to look for a potential sex partner. So no matter how much blackpilled you are you will always end of falling in love with a foid. Whenever a foid even looks at me I think that she is interested even though I know that foids hate my subhuman face. That's how cucked a male brain is. I feel for you man

how can you guys still idealize women?
i don't understand

Why so basement?

The blackpill rejects idealistic, pie-in-the-sky notions of 'love' in favour of realism.

We are biologically hard-wired to find many women physically attractive, not just one. Think about it - how many women have you used for fap material, whether it be pictures, videos or mental images? For me, it's hundreds. I've also approached hundreds of girls because I've seen hundreds of girls that I've found physically attractive when I've been out and about.

This is why it's pointless to fixate on one woman. She's only one of a huge number you're hard-wired to find attractive.

The blackpill rejects idealistic, pie-in-the-sky notions of 'love' in favour of realism.

We are biologically hard-wired to find many women physically attractive, not just one. Think about it - how many women have you used for fap material, whether it be pictures, videos or mental images? For me, it's hundreds. I've also approached hundreds of girls because I've seen hundreds of girls that I've found physically attractive when I've been out and about.

This is why it's pointless to fixate on one woman. She's only one of a huge number you're hard-wired to find attractive.
But having oneitis isn’t a choice even if you take the blackpill it could still happen

I may be blackpilled in mind
bUt MuH oNeItIs BrUh, I gOt FeElInGs FoR hEr

Chad doesn't have oneitises my friend, that's a clear sign that is over.

Sun's core temperature IQ