Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate having missed out on my young life

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★
I never had a girlfriend, never had shitty sex that bluepilled normies rave about with their "first time" and all that shit

Never went to a concert with friends, went to one college party but got shamed out of it by Stacys (that's another story). Didn't even have friends to begin with.

Never went to college football games or had fun, pushed the limits, all that corny shit.

Literally just studymaxxed for 24 years until I landed a decent job. I sometimes become so utterly depressed and despaired that I missed out on the "best times" of life. It has all gone away and it can never be made up for. It's just a dark pit of despair and misery that I endured. I have no happy memories from that time at all.

I'd trade in everything to have a good young life.

I'm currently 'losing' my young life, but I think IDGAF tbh

If your brain does not develop completely if you lose this "part" of interpersonal relationships, then the tendency is for a mental break in the future or soon to be like reflections and reminders of all the negativity that has been impressed on you, but there will be no catharsis.

I rarely think about it. I just like to cope by telling myself that the normies get cucked in the end

I sometimes become so utterly depressed and despaired that I missed out on the "best times" of life. It has all gone away and it can never be made up for. It's just a dark pit of despair and misery that I endured. I have no happy memories from that time at all.

I'd trade in everything to have a good young life.

Tony Soprano complained about a similar feeling to his psychiatrist in the first episode of The Sopranos. And I don't think they ever found a cure for his anxiety about that.

you are not alone, im missing my young life right now