Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate having interest that would make me look bad

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I've always been interested in school shooters and mass killers and shit for as long as I can remember (even when I was a lil kid).

Idek why I was and still am very interested In them tbh. It just sucks that I can't talk to anyone about it because people would view me a lot worse then they already do.

same tbh

best thing kept secret

same tbh

best thing kept secret
Frr.

Normies will say "Just be yourself bro!" But I would be viewed in an even worse light if I were to not fake anything at all.

Plus everyone (or a very very large majority) are fake to a certain extent so idek why that advice is given out so much

wdym interested ? They are mostly saints for almost every truecel :feelskek:
Nah but even when I was a lil elementary schooler I was still always fascinated with them

Inb4 IT goes "FBI needs to put him on a list! :soy::foidSoy:"

Same but with wars rather than mass murders

You can but just have to be like normies and say “I’m interested in true crime stories” :soy:

I've always been interested in school shooters and mass killers and shit for as long as I can remember (even when I was a lil kid).

Idek why I was and still am very interested In them tbh. It just sucks that I can't talk to anyone about it because people would view me a lot worse then they already do.
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

Nah but even when I was a lil elementary schooler I was still always fascinated with them
college casquette pyjama petit pyj cartable bob jeune leponge ecole celestin gosse eponge gamin jesus enfant sac
me in elementary school
I was already telling my teacher that the taliban wasn't the bad guys they call my father lmfao

It just sucks that I can't talk to anyone about it because people would view me a lot worse then they already do.
But when Chad says it, it's either treated as a harmless joke or they're too intimidated by him to express any criticism.

Any hobby makes you look bad when your face is ugly

same thing here for some reason serial killers is okay but if i say that i have an interest in school shooters all of a sudden the fucking three letter agencies and normie fags start to get suspicious of me

Bro you are BLACK, its fine just tellem niggas gon nig. But maybe school is too outta reach for you so go just shoot the ops or something

Having any interest that’s outside the basic shit js just seen as weird and you’ll be belittled for it it’s so fucked up. Especially foids when you have any keen interest in smth that isn’t normie