Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate having a high sex drive

udeactive

udeactive

Spiteful Greycel
★★
I see so many people take substances and copious amounts of "advice" just to increase their sex drive and sperm count. Well, i have both and i wish those stats would have gone to my looks or height. Much rather be a tall chad with low sex drive.

Thumb 4

I want to get on bullshark testosterone and just fap for 24 hours, I have a high sex drive aleredy so dont have need to so i GOON instead, Thinking of jacking it to some hot Gyatt i find of anime girl tonite.

I want to get on bullshark testosterone and just fap for 24 hours, I have a high sex drive aleredy so dont have need to so i GOON instead, Thinking of jacking it to some hot Gyatt i find of anime girl tonite.
i do that to cope, its just the awful post-nut that made me do it less frequently

Having a high sex drive is natural if you’re a young male deprived of any and all sex

i do that to cope, its just the awful post-nut that made me do it less frequently
Yeah being subhuman sucks, I want to atleast taste coochie with my dick at some point but all the hags have aleredy been ran thru and hole is now gaping louder than a monkey screaming while being beaten with a stick.

Subhuman + high sex drive + prolonged suffering and anguish

Having a high sex drive is natural if you’re a young male deprived of any and all sex
I have a very low sex drive

I probably have a subhuman testosterone, that's maybe the reason

The horniness can be really hard to contain sometimes