Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate having a feminine body

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Imagine looking in the mirror and always seeing a feminine body. You thought it was skinny fat and then you lost weight and starved and you still looked the same. Hit the gym, nothing changed. Klinefelter's is brutal .

Aye, I’m a hipcel too

I am the opposite short and obese plus diabetes and other various ailments

I am the opposite short and obese plus diabetes and other various ailments
Brutal thing about being short is it's easier to gain weight but on the plus side it's easier to gain muscle. I have diabetes as well.

Im skinny with low fat also would really want to bulk the fuck out of my muscles

Are you a secret Jewish foid in disguise? :feelsohh:

Fortunatly, i'm not a kleinfeltercel, but my frame is quite bad. I have an hourglass figure, which is a foid trait :feelspuke:

Nigga start inhaling some copium and hit the weights even harder.by the way you're formulating it i can tell you ve been going to the gym for less than an year.Just focus on getting bigger and shit will start to look good

Fortunatly, i'm not a kleinfeltercel, but my frame is quite bad. I have an hourglass figure, which is a foid trait :feelspuke:
Brutal, maybe you might have skinny fat. I advise at least trying to lose weight.

Nigga start inhaling some copium and hit the weights even harder.by the way you're formulating it i can tell you ve been going to the gym for less than an year.Just focus on getting bigger and shit will start to look good
I worked out for an entire year.

Not enough it seems
Drop a pic

I’m shitting on the toilet rn, mang:feelsohh:

Pick the 4chan link.
Nigga you a retard
That waist is perfect for bodybuilding
As i said bulk up put on more size and do the fundamental movements like deadlifts and squats
If for some reason your lil waist still bothers you do some ab work and strengthen ur core

Nigga you a retard
That waist is perfect for bodybuilding
As i said bulk up put on more size and do the fundamental movements like deadlifts and squats
If for some reason your lil waist still bothers you do some ab work and strengthen ur core
No, look at my hips.

Do more shoulder and lat work lol also getting peeled will help
Stop indulging in this belief of urs that you cant improve ur body,you got lots of work do

Do more shoulder and lat work lol also getting peeled will help
Stop indulging in this belief of urs that you cant improve ur body,you got lots of work do
I have higher estrogen on average, I need testosterone injections to improve which are expensive.

Do you read about Klinefelter syndrome?

Do you read about Klinefelter syndrome?
I already know what it is. I have all the symptoms and had my testosterone levels checked and had more estrogen.

I already know what it is. I have all the symptoms and had my testosterone levels checked and had more estrogen.
KS affects teeth and feet, also. Do you have a flat feet?

KS affects teeth and feet, also. Do you have a flat feet?
That's not true. Klinefelter's has certain symptoms but not all of them apply to all cases, there's just a chance they'll happen. For example I have a speech impediment which is a sign of klinefelter's but not all other men with klinefelter's have that.

You should prettyboymaxx if that's the case imho

yep still recoverable. a good frame can be achieved relatively easy and masks the hips.
I produce more estrogen on average, testosterone injections are expensive.

I produce more estrogen on average, testosterone injections are expensive.
you do not need testosterone injections. you need food and a gym membership. testosterone levels will rise naturally once you put your body to work

you do not need testosterone injections. you need food and a gym membership. testosterone levels will rise naturally once you put your body to work
I worked out for a year before.