Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate gypsies

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 16h 17m
Basically the worst nation that ever existed. And also, I hate how Americans are lecturing us on how to behave with them, those fucking faggots have problems with xenophobia towards other nations and they teach us that 'gypsies are good.'

Go fuck yourselves, if you want to experience how it is being jumped on, go to Eastern Europe and see on your own skin, retards.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 20h 28m
copecel2 said:
Basically the worst nation that ever existed. And also, I hate how Americans are lecturing us on how to behave with them, those fucking faggots have problems with xenophobia towards other nations and they teach us that 'gypsies are good.'

Go fuck yourselves, if you want to experience how it is being jumped on, go to Eastern Europe and see on your own skin, retards.
Suicidefuel for Mecoja @Mecoja they literally can't catch a break anywhere.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
37d 19h 49m
Luckly you dont see them often in west europe. I mostly see turkish, marrocan and syrian people

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Depressive and Deathnic
★★★
36d 17h 19m
Americans are cucks for nogs

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
calimero said:
Luckly you dont see them often in west europe. I mostly see turkish, marrocan and syrian people
They're all over the place causing trouble in Spain and Italy as well.

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★
9d 16h 17m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Americans are cucks for nogs
Americans are cucks*
TheDarkEnigma said:
Bring da flamethrower

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 22h 42m
Never met a gypsy

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★
16d 3h 23m
solblue said:
Never met a gypsy
I think Cristiano Ronaldo is ethnically gypsy. The problem with them is integration.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
solblue said:
Never met a gypsy
You don't see them to much even here in NYC. I do know there is a Roma community in the US, but AFAIK they don't really cause as much of a problem as they do in Europe. I never seen an incident involving gypsies here.

Instead we have niggers, but Europe is getting that problem as well so they have two problems to deal with.

Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
57d 21h 3m
They fuck and marry (arranged) very early, that's based but many of them are criminal or near criminal scum

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
RopeIsHope said:
They fuck and marry (arranged) very early, that's based but many of them are criminal or near criminal scum
They sell their own daughters and wives to prostitution.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
37d 19h 49m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Yes I was in south France once, close to spain, and they wouldn't stop bothering us

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
9d 17h 22m
copecel2 said:

gypies come from romania, i heard like 80 percent if UK whores are romanian, seriously underrated foids

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 22h 42m
IncelCatechumen said:
I think Cristiano Ronaldo is ethnically gypsy. The problem with them is integration.
no way

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★
16d 3h 23m
solblue said:
Yeah yeah, look up "famous gypsy soccer players"

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 23h 29m
TheDarkEnigma said:
They sell their own daughters and wives to prostitution.
No they are not, there are criminals like that, 99.9 percent of gypsies are way too much overprotective of their families, they would beat up their wives and daughters for just flirting with someone.
Languishingrn said:
Suicidefuel for Mecoja @Mecoja they literally can't catch a break anywhere.
Like i care what anyone thinks, problems with gypsies are they act to loud and obnoxious on the streets, crimes they do are petty theft like stealing copper wires or other metals while the real criminals that rob and kill, sell heroin and whatnot are glorified.
IncelCatechumen said:
I think Cristiano Ronaldo is ethnically gypsy.

solblue said:
He isnt, i can recognize Roma people on kilometer even when they are whiter, example i knew right away Quaresma and Reyes are gypsies, i remember once Pirlo said his Paternal grandparents were gypsies.

Last edited:
incelitis

incelitis

Recruit
★★★★
7d 15h 24m
Gypsy crusader is cool

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7