Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate gym mirrors

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The mirrors and lighting in the gym bring out my subhumanity perfectly. My build paired with my ugly face and curly hair and beard make me look like something that was conceived in hell. There should be a gym for ethnics that has no mirrors in it, I don't care if I can't see what I'm doing.

Same
full

Do you mog Egyptian leader Sisi?

i walked into the gym
i saw my face
cancelled membership and walked out
no gym for face

i walked into the gym
i saw my face
no gym for face
I've been working out casually for almost 7 years, no amount of gym will make me white but it's still a good cope.

Same tbh,I just my jaw because I can't look at my face

i walked into the gym
i saw my face
no gym for face
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU MADE ME LOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Fuck you brocel JFL

Chad can slay with curly hair

I see people next to me staring at me sometimes :feelswhat:

I always wear a hat at the gym, it shades the light from my face and hides my ugly hair. It helps.

Same tbh,I just my jaw because I can't look at my face
same, I always jut my jaw when I see myself in the mirror to feel better about myself.

Make a home gym by lifting the drinks and food items you eat and so on. Also, self improvement is futile if you are genetic trash and incel.

those mirrors aren't for you buddy boyo
they're for Chad and Stacy to worship themselves :cryfeels:

have you tried going to the gym in a burqa?

I like mirrors. I get to look at stacy without her knowing.

Wear a mask. Problem solved.

220px Michaelmyers2007

Last edited:
Walking into a room full of mirrors as an ugly man is like walking into a minefield.

I couldn't squat properly without a mirror but it was always kill me looking at myself. Seeing my face go red as I struggled to lift the weight would always remind me of the pain foids put me through

That's why I don't look at mirrors in the gym unless I look at some whore's yoga pants :feelsEhh:

Yes makes me want to die. I have to stare at my redbess while running

Mirrors are suifuel