Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate guys who think they have to do stuff to keep their girl or make a girl interested

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Tell stupid jokes, buy her random stupid shit, act like a clown when he's around her, thinking he's a character in a sitcom who constantly has to say dumb shit to keep the audience entertained.

And I've never seen any of this dumb shit work. If you see the girl around the man it always looks like she barely tolerates him.

Which brings us to this:

If you have to "do" anything around the girl, you subconsciously know you are ugly (or at least not chad) and must compensate.

It’s over for jestering normies

Mentalcels are incapable of jestermaxxing.

This is why "average looking" mentalcels exist. "average looking" men MUST jestermaxx in order to get and maintain a relationship with a foid

Chad doesn’t need to keep her entertained, because he has options. It’s her who needs to keep him interested lest he just goes and finds another option to be with.

JFL if you’re not Chad.

Ive seen this so many times, bluepilled normie/incel looking soy trying to please whoever their orbiting or dating whether it's paying for food and buying endless gifts or trying to be entertaining and constantly kiss her ass and the woman just ends the assclown's hopes and dreams LMAO

Chad actively does the opposite btw

He doesn’t bat an eye
He doesn’t care
He can abuse her
He can ignore her
He can do far more than what society believes yet she will still come back
She will pay him to be beside her

I know someone who takes joy in breaking women
The amount of attention he gets is ridiculous
This is worthy of a thread of its own
I leave you to feast your eyes upon this
F32D654A 6077 4FAC 8D3B 9ACC8881B64E

3C8DCF42 DC0C 41DD A517 B53613C101A7
8631F1DC 8212 4D89 B7D3 81D3C87C2903
77C558DC BCED 4419 82DF D709316D3365
E1E65C21 FA6B 42B4 A022 AE24544C95C8
478AF314 EC37 4A02 A9AA C3F309916741
B48E2C81 B33A 4ED4 AF9D 382DAA2A0E38

Chad doesn’t need to keep her entertained, because he has options. It’s her who needs to keep him interested lest he just goes and finds another option to be with.

JFL if you’re not Chad.
this is the point redpillers dont understand. no amount of "game" and just hold frame bro! is gonna work if she doesnt find you sexually attractive. FFS women make it EASIER if she likes you. not hard to get.

All the stuff you need to do around a girl to make her interested in you, has to come naturally. In other words, if you have to consciously think about it, it's already over.
i always get a laugh at those Redpill fags and their "field reports" real chads dont have the time to write up field reports because theyre too busy getting their cock sucked to be on some shit internet forum full of larping spergs

He doesn’t bat an eye
He doesn’t care
He can abuse her
He can ignore her

View attachment 129308
View attachment 129309View attachment 129310View attachment 129311View attachment 129312View attachment 129313View attachment 129314
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

We'll never get a foid fighting for us like that.

He doesn’t bat an eye
He doesn’t care
He can abuse her
He can ignore her

View attachment 129308
View attachment 129309View attachment 129310View attachment 129311View attachment 129312View attachment 129313View attachment 129314
Doing that is the real "ascension" imo.
If you know what you are doing, you can break them for the rest of their life.

He doesn’t bat an eye
He doesn’t care
He can abuse her
He can ignore her

View attachment 129308
Incel daddy? Wtf is that about?

most every man now acts around women as if the company boss is in the room... fake smiles, overly talkative, submissive behavior.
they don't even need to be involved with those women.
the women seldom seem to give a shit or even notice, like you mentioned.

Mentalcels are incapable of jestermaxxing.

This is why "average looking" mentalcels exist. "average looking" men MUST jestermaxx in order to get and maintain a relationship with a foid
Spot on

While the cucks are "jestermaxxing," odds are good that their girlfriends are already cheating on them with Chad.

Cucks need to stop putting holes on pedestals.

And I've never seen any of this dumb shit work. If you see the girl around the man it always looks like she barely tolerates him.

So true. In my bluepill days I always thought 'that girl looks so bored to be with that guy, I bet I can do better'. Little did I know I was simply jestermaxxing the whole time.

Most chads I've witnessed in relationships are literally boring af. They just sit there being chad. But of course that is all they need to do.

most every man now acts around women as if the company boss is in the room... fake smiles, overly talkative, submissive behavior.
they don't even need to be involved with those women.
the women seldom seem to give a shit or even notice, like you mentioned.
Cucks need to stop putting holes on pedestals.
So true. In my bluepill days I always thought 'that girl looks so bored to be with that guy, I bet I can do better'. Little did I know I was simply jestermaxxing the whole time.
All brutally true. The cuckoldry must end.

Most chads I've witnessed in relationships are literally boring af. They just sit there being chad. But of course that is all they need to do.

Exactly.

If they even did anything, would it make them look less valuable in a woman's eyes? I doubt it matters though.

I always get a chuckle when i see one do a massive long writeup on social media about how she is his whole world and how happy he is that it's their 2 year anniversary or whatever, "This woman is my everything she came into my life....". The post tags her and gets 201 likes from others but goes completely unacknowledged by the foid in question.

When the guy is a Chad, the girl(s) do/does the jestermaxxing. Seen it at college/work.

Chad just need to exist to keep girls attention.

If you have to do something to keep a girl interested then it's over. Attraction isn't rocket science, there's nothing you can do to make up for the fact that the foid doesn't like you. I think this is what normies call " nice guys": ugly guys who keep pushing even though the foid can't stand looking at their gross face.

Literally this though. Why the fuck would Chad be documenting his exploits if he can be fucking a girl instead? Maybe there's a few PUA gurus who get laid but that's just because they're Chad, that doesn't mean their advice works in any capacity
People like bragging. Fat lazy brats who discover their good genes underneath want to document it all, it's a fantasy come true for those redpilled douches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back